How do i get a slide show like this on my site? http://www.flash-gallery.org/demo.html
And i want it to be able to link to another page on my site in the text part so i can have stories with a picture etc. thanks!
Hello there Xoeve895,
I took a look at Flash Gallery and unfortunately (unless you work with Flickr) PHP is a requirement and Yola doesn't offer this.
If you do have a flickr account there is an easier way to add your flickr images to your page:
1. Go to Flickr Slideshow .
2. On your Flickr account, open up your photostream page and copy the web page address from the address bar. (e.g. www.flickr.com/photos/yourwebpagename) and paste into first box on the flickrslideshow page.
3. Enter the tags if you have a collection of specific photos you want to use.
4. Determine the slideshow width & height.
5. Click on "Create Slideshow". If it works, you should see your photos come up in the preview.
6. Copy the HTML code provided and paste into an HTML Widget on your Sitebuilder.
7. Save and republish your site.
There are a few options when adding Slide shows to your Yola site.
These are the steps for creating a slideshow with Slide:
1. Open the "Photo Galleries & Videos" folder.
2. Drag and drop a Slide Widget onto your page.
3. Click on the link in the dialog box and you will be taken to slide.com .
4. Create your slideshow using the steps Slide provides.
5. When you are happy with it, copy the HTML embed code and paste it into the dialogue box in Yola.
We also have a great tutorial for you to view, please click here: Photo Galleries .
I hope this helps.
Thanks for such a good/quick answer! For my site though, i dont take my own pictures so i cant use Flickr to upload the photos because youre only allowed to use your own pictures! And i want each story on the slide to be able to be clicked and take you to another page on my site with more of the story. Sort of like on Aol's home page but a different look...Thank you!
This reply was removed on 2012-06-16.
see the change log