CHAMPI’m confident that you can do it...1Hi Holl125
To include a personalized feature to your Paypal "Add to cart" button you must use the Paypal website to edit your button as the built in Paypal online store feature in the site builder does not have the ability to include your needed text boxes. It is easy if you follow the tutorial I have written for you below.
1) Sign into your Pay-pal account https://www.paypal.com
2) Click the "Merchant services" tab in the horizontal menu
3) Click the "Add to Cart Button"
4) Click and open the " Choose button type and enter payment details" tab
5) In the "Customize button" box check the "Add text field" box
6) In the "Enter name of text field (up to 30 characters)" box type in "Please supply a name to personalize your item" or whatever you wish it to say then click the "Done" button
7) Click on the "Add another text field" link
8) In the 2nd "Enter name of text field (up to 30 characters)" box type in "Please supply a message to personalize your item" or whatever you wish it to say then click the "Done" button
9) When done editing and adding your item name, price and shipping info click "Create Button"
10) In the next window and in the (Website) code box click the "Select Code"
11) Right click on the highlighted text and click "Copy"
12) Open your site editor and drag an HTML widget where you need it
13) In the HTML widget paste the code
14) Then Preview or Update your site or page
As well you can also edit "Track inventory (optional)" and "Customize advanced features (optional)" before you click "Create button".
See how easy that was...
Happy site building