Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 63
Photo of morgan
would you please tell me that what should I do so anyone can't copy my web page text and Image
woul you please tell me that what should I do so anyone can't copy my web page text and Image
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Monique
Introducing Yola Pro
We have just released our first version of Yola Pro. Yola Pro allows users of free Yola accounts to upgrade to a premium package for $49...
  • 1 me too
  • 79 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Monique
Yola logins disabled for Maintenance
Hi All I am sorry to inform you that we have just become aware of a bug that requires urgent attention. We are disabling logins so ...
  • 1 me too
  • 165 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Mimia
Membership
Synthasite can allow the users of synthasite to have members of their own website.
  • 138 me toos
  • 89 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Kershnee
Yolasite.com now Available!
Did you know, you can now publish your sites to a shiny new yolasite.com subdomain! You will see this option when you log into your ac...
  • 1 me too
  • 21 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Rian
Yola’s Site Builder gets a face lift!
Well, I have to tell you, we're pretty excited around here. Because as you may have seen already, we launched some improvements to the S...
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of HussainGardezi
Downloadable Yola "Web Builder"
Please Make a Downloadable Version of Yola Web Builder, this will made more easy to us for make a site faster, i dont have a good net spe...
  • 70 me toos
  • 35 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Laura Thomas
10 New Premium Styles have arrived!
You asked, we listened and delivered. We just released 10 new Premium Styles in the Sitebuilder sure to help you keep your website lookin...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Mark N
NEW! YOLA GROUP - PROMOTE YOUR SITE HERE!
JUST LAUNCHED!! I've just started a new group called Yola Showcase to enable Yola users to promote their websites for FREE! Go to ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of adam
Java Problems
I have added this code to the page but it says there is an error and to check the code Thanks, Adam
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of adam
How to make a splash screen
how do i make another page the main page that opens when the url is entered eg. www.acnet.synthasite.com instead of index another one
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of adam
how did yola get their login box?
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of adam
View And Review Please !>
Hey Folks , I have just rolled out our new website would be very happy for comments and maybe a FEW MEMBER registrations (they are free) ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Derrick N McNeill
Help with facebook settings
I'm having trouble changing the setting for my facebook account, i want to post to a group i set up and not to my personal account
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of adam
Can I have Somone Review s of my site i have just upgraded it
Im at ecanterbury.yolasite.com any constructive comments welcome
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of adam
hi i need some help especially from hexham.info
hi all , im at ecanterbury.yolasite.com and i need some pointers to make it better so the owner of hexham info and anyone else i would es...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of adam
Howis it looking ?? need advice
im at ecanterbury.yolasite.com take a look please and leave a message i hope someone from yola replys .
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John McCarthy
Hows it looking?
Okay as part of a release i am doing later this year, I have started overhauling my game pages. This is the current style www.ttsbe...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of adam
Sites Dissapeared
All my sites have dissapeared apart from one i deleted ages ago and to make things weirder that site was on a differant account site main...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of adam
URL problem
hi yola you have had a problem for a long time i have just got round to telling you if you go t oa deleted page or a page that does...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved