Conversations

Photo of AAHAP
Need help!
Please post your sites here: http://getsatisfaction.com/SynthaSite... and give me feedback on my site!
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of AAHAP
How is my site?
Checkout my site! I'm workin on it. How is it? http://www.aahap.synthasite.com/index...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of AAHAP
How does synthasite make money?
How does synthasite make money? There is no ads and there are no charges for making web sites! It really is a great thing , but usually s...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of AAHAP
how is my site?
How is this site? I have created it myself. I must say that synthasite is an excellent online tool. It makes web design so easy. But now ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of AAHAP
How is my site?
How is my site? Please check it out. If you would like you could join our group of members and sign up! It's just like yahoo or google wh...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of AAHAP
Tribute to Monique!
Monique always answers my questions promptly and with relevent information. She is great. I always see her answering other peoples questi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of AAHAP
Goldco style?
Is there a way to change the header bacround color on the goldco backround.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of AAHAP
Help with tropical theme?
I would like to request a new color for the tropical theme. I like the theme. It works well but the colors just don't work for me.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of kal
sorry to intrude again but how does pay pal work with all your wall art, do i just need 1 button in order for people to purchase a wallpaper? cause i have many and also will the button have to be embed on that particular wall art, since I'm new to this whole website thingy after someone purchase through pay pal do i send the wall art to them or will it automatically let them have the wall, because I'm gonna be using low resolution images so no one can right click and use save as to download my art....... help me pls.... and i need good explanation in detail, from point a to point z. thank you Mr. bey
how does pay pal work
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of AAHAP
FAQ links?
How to make links to a lower section of the page on synthasite? Like for a FAQ section. Like this: http://publicaccess.nih.gov/FAQ.ht...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of AAHAP
Domains??????
can you republish your site to a new domain after you have already published it to one on synthasites sub domains?
  • AAHAP, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of AAHAP
Domains?
Can you get free domains on synthasite?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of AAHAP
How is my site?
How is this site? I have created it myself. I must say that synthasite is an excellent online tool. It makes web design so easy. But now ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered