Conversations

Conversations 21 - 40 of 95
Photo of paul
my site
Hi My son had a site that he was buiilding, we put it aside for a month, now we come back on and he logs on and it says he has no sites,...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of djk777
Won't let me sign up for a free account
I have been trying for days to sign up for a free account and have not been able to do so. I keep getting a message that says an error t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Bob
Page question
How do you make a page wider in the edit section? I see after I update that there is more space but it does not allow for it in the edit ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob
Need some help
How do I get an email address so someone can just click on the address to send that person an email?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of 1331
Sluggish and Crashes
Ok, I know we had recent trouble with the server and maybe my site is getting to "fat" (if there is such a thing). When I go to my site i...
  • 1 me too
  • 65 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of stuart
I can't edit my site!
I just made my first website, and although I can access my website online and can login to synthasite, whenever I try to open my site to ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Comus
Two questions from a newbie...
Two questions: 1) Is there a size limit as to how big I can make my site? and 2) Is there anyway to change typefaces or font sizes...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of jim-bob
menu options!
hi all i was just wondering how to add to your menu ive gothome but i cant add another option im not high teck so can i have a muppet p...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk