Conversations

Conversations 81 - 95 of 95
Photo of Anton
File Uploading
What is the possibilty of being able to uplaod a file bigger than 10 megabytes?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of RUTH BLOUNT
i need heeelp
my site is a bulletin board.where people can buy or sell things.they will be responsible for all transactions.i need away for it to be...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of cmd ceramics
Add link widget??
Is there a widget that helps to add links ? im thinking along these lines. Someone wants to add their link to my page. So they fill i...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura
2 column page help
I want to add colums to a page, I do not know what to do with the margins. Must they be manually set?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Needing Answers
HELP!!!
We have built a website with SynthaSite but own domain is with GoDaddy. I need the name servers to change on my GoDaddy HELP!!! EXAMPLE...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of sas
Text is driving me mad!
i am having trouble editing my site. when i add a text box and start typing it carries on outside the margin. it wont go to the next line...
  • sas, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of cid
Cut and paste, part 2!
Cut and paste? Thanks for your response, Monique, BUT I'm feeling like a right moron, because how do I copy the text from my site? If...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Deb
Where do I begin?
This is my first website and I'm totally lost. I have no idea where to begin. I thought there would be detailed instructions in the "help...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of kal
sorry to intrude again but how does pay pal work with all your wall art, do i just need 1 button in order for people to purchase a wallpaper? cause i have many and also will the button have to be embed on that particular wall art, since I'm new to this whole website thingy after someone purchase through pay pal do i send the wall art to them or will it automatically let them have the wall, because I'm gonna be using low resolution images so no one can right click and use save as to download my art....... help me pls.... and i need good explanation in detail, from point a to point z. thank you Mr. bey
how does pay pal work
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered