Conversations

Photo of mE
Downloading files
Can you have somebody download files? I want to upload a folder of files and then when I publish the website I want people to be able to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of mE
log out button
I have a password protected page and i unlock it so i can get to it and then when i go to a new tab and back or even close the window and...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of mE
open a picture in a new window
I have figured out how to make it so when you click a button, a new window opens and shows a webpage. But I want to know how to make it o...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of mE
Can't log into sites
It won't let me log on to any of my sites. I tried quitting the internet, but no luck. I click on the site link and it just takes me to t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of mE
need a back-a-page link
i need a back-a-page link just like the one at the top-left corner of your internet browser
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of mE
make a view counter without making an account
I want to make a view counter for my website. I looked at some of the answers that have already been put on the support site. All of the ...
  • mE, 11 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of mE
Login and text widget errors
When i open my site, it will give me an error message. Then when i try to insert a text widget, it won't let me type in it. I need help ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of mE
I can't work with my site!
I need help! I tried to save and it didn't save! I got out of my site and tried to log into my site again and now it won't log in! Can so...
  • mE, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived