Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 842
Photo of Shaq
How can i make my text uncopyable
Hi... I known that some sites you can't highlight and copy text every with ctrl+A.. How can i do that to my site
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of bob
Does Yola allow java script content ?
I want to add free content from another website called Pluck on Demand . The only requirement is that my site be able to accept java scri...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of UK Duke
make your own social site share links.
We all know you can get little share buttons from numerous sites but this is how you make your own. You can allow your users to easily sh...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Alex
is there a code that can tell what browser you are using & then re direct the page if your not using one of the listed browsers???????
on some sites if your not using FF it takes you to a page that says you must use FF to view the site, i would like to do that, whats t...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Connor McCarra
An idea for Yola
Hi All, Just thinking about something that would be huge for Yola. Ok here it is..Yola Plugins... Okay bare with me! Don't know what...
  • 10 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Michael gonzalez
Is there a way to sell my yola website on ebay?
Is there a way to sell my website on ebay? Transfer a made yola website to some one? I got my domain from godaddy, so I know I can do t...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Nathan
Lightbox 2.0! (The lightbox I created)
Hello everyone! Remember that other post I created? It was Lightbox? It was: I know how to get Lightboxes on our Yola sites! Well, I j...
  • 1 me too
  • 45 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Donald
Feature Request!!!
Yola should autosave a page to a "draft" folder being worked on every ten minutes for emergency purposes. I just lost two hours of work ...
  • 85 me toos
  • 44 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes
A rotating Banner with many images in one... A Honey Bear Playhouse tip...
If you want a rotating banner you could try to do something similar to my rotating banner using several images at a 3 second interval. ht...
  • 6 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Alex
nathan! help with your lightbox! its broken
hi, the lightbox nathan made is broken when i click open 2nd lightbox it doesnt work, i managed to find the problem, a typo i fixed tha...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Monique
Yola Launches: "Yola Experts Program"
Hi All Yola is proud to bring you the Yola Experts Program! We know there are many expert site builders in this forum, so we are su...
  • 1 me too
  • 23 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Monique
Introducing Yola Pro
We have just released our first version of Yola Pro. Yola Pro allows users of free Yola accounts to upgrade to a premium package for $49...
  • 1 me too
  • 79 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Dill Shellard
Jotform vs. Wuffo
I was just on my form creator "JotForm" and I was wondering if there could be a form widget like Wuffo to JotForm because JotForm is a to...
  • 5 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
A picture of the entire Yola Team
Hi. I think there should be a picture of the entire team of Yola. That would be so kool... Lets start a petition here if they don't wa...
  • 53 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of mike
how many people have been to my site?
I just started my own fishing website and i would really like to have a counter so i know how many people have been to it but all the cou...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Randy
Viewing Yola created sites
Is there a repository of Yola created sites I can look at? I'm not talking 10 or 20 but maybe hundreds so that I can see what people are ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Monique
Problems Accessing Yola Website and Site Builder
Hi All We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with www.yola.com. As a result you might be unable to reach the w...
  • 1 me too
  • 35 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes
Honey Bear Playhomes Tips and Favs in one place... A Honey bear Playhomes Tip ;)
So I was cleaning house so to speak and I wanted for a long time to start a thread of just my tips and have them all in one place so ther...
  • 7 me toos
  • 100 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Anna
Which service is best: Yola, Weebly, Homestead or?
I am looking for a website for my small business and I want to pay a monthly fee to have my own website address. I have reviewed Wee...
  • 4 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Monique
New Look for our Widget Toolbox
Hi All If you logged into your Yola account today you might have noticed that the Widget Toolbox in the sidebar on the right looked a ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Announcement