Conversations

Conversations 21 - 40 of 40
Photo of Andrew Clark
Thanks
Thanks To Sanja and the Team as one of the problems may be fixed. All uploads and downloads still freezing with Yola however-but this is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Andrew Clark
Another bundle of work lost!
Uploaded. Saved & Published. Froze. Infamous 'blue-blank' page returns. Deletes all data, photos and information in that section of wo...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Andrew Clark
Rename index page
Hi Team, Both our websites lose the 'Homepage' title to 'index' despite your editing or mine. Can this be changed at all please? Kind reg...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Andrew Clark
Gr e a t !
Sorted my problem out due to MY confusion...THANK YOU! Great help thanks Team-much appreciated, Andrew
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Andrew Clark
Titles bar
Hi Team, I have 10 pages but only 9 spaces for titles at the top and they are all bunched up at one end to the right-but a large space ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andrew Clark
Ta
Excellent web pages when all said and done-thank you. Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Yola! Many Thanks, Andrew
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Andrew Clark
Deletes all my inputs
Hi Team! - I am entering photos and editing a page on my website and after an hour it blanks and cancels out all my inputs...annoying...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Andrew Clark
Blue Blank and data deleted again
The website will no longer accept anyything to be uploaded without deleting it all. Tried saving anything and it froze the page and w...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Merged
Photo of Andrew Clark
BLUE BLANK
No we've just tried more photos and editorial upload and the whole site has crashed-gone 'blue-blank' again...and lost all our data. Agai...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Merged