Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 21
Photo of Andrew Clark
YOLA ongoing problem.
Regularly losing over an hours work of uploading to website. Save all work and YOLA loses it and deletes it! Not happy.
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Andrew Clark
BLANK VIDEO
Hi and belated happy new year wishes to yoiu all, All our You Tube video is white blank on Yola and not showing. No problem with Googl...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Andrew Clark
Blackened blank screens
All screens are black and with blank squares when uploading new information today-please help. Thanks
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Andrew Clark
Yola no-Servers
Please Fix your Yola server and save all the customers a lot of time and money and gain yourselves more sales in the process - as current...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Andrew Clark
Yola Silver does not exist
Premium account yet no reply in accordance with agreement. Customer service reply asks for further resolution by email but deadline wi...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Andrew Clark
Aviary not publishing
Anything edited using Aviary does not publish. Blank photos throughout our three (3) websites on various pages for a few hours now.
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Andrew Clark
Another bundle of work lost!
Uploaded. Saved & Published. Froze. Infamous 'blue-blank' page returns. Deletes all data, photos and information in that section of wo...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Andrew Clark
Rename index page
Hi Team, Both our websites lose the 'Homepage' title to 'index' despite your editing or mine. Can this be changed at all please? Kind reg...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Andrew Clark
Deletes all my inputs
Hi Team! - I am entering photos and editing a page on my website and after an hour it blanks and cancels out all my inputs...annoying...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Andrew Clark
Blue Blank and data deleted again
The website will no longer accept anyything to be uploaded without deleting it all. Tried saving anything and it froze the page and w...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Merged