Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 45
Photo of morgan
would you please tell me that what should I do so anyone can't copy my web page text and Image
woul you please tell me that what should I do so anyone can't copy my web page text and Image
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dill Shellard
Get your site verry high up on google!! No cost!! No sign up!! stay on this site!
Hay everyone lets get our sites high up on google and shout them out!! so mine is http://www.shellard.synthasite.com whats yours??
  • 5 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Blondie
Can visitors upload pics to my website?
Is there a way to allow visitors to upload their own photos to my website with a browse feature?
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kaytrim
Use WordPress on Yola
I am looking at SynthaSite to possibly host my website. I currently have a WordPress blog and want to continue to use their blogging sys...
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of lotus
is php script supported?
how to make php script work with synthasite. Although the synthasite pages end in .php, when I write php scripts in HTML editor, the scri...
  • 6 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lily
Please look at my site and tell me what you think!!!!Any comments would be appreciated
If anyone would like me to visit there site please let me know and if anyone is in the bridal industry we could exchange links.Thank you ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Blondie
Thank you, YOLA! I'm making $$$$$$$
I started out with a free site when yola was "SynthaSite" and have since upgraded to my own domain....that was about a year ago. Two m...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Blondie
I downloaded this and now what?
I downloaded a program called "Dolphin"....now I don't know what to do with it. The program is at http://www.boonex.com and I want to us...
  • 1 me too
  • 24 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of uzzer
a simple way to add borders
time this may take to implement: no idea would this be useful to everyone: yes, so it would be good to have it by default how import...
  • 7 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Geraldine
How do I get a subdomain?
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of HussainGardezi
Drive Traffic To Your Sites
Drive Traffic To Your Sites This is the part that can make or break your website. No matter how pretty your site is or how perfectly yo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Blondie
I need companionship of the YOLA kind - LOL
There are so many interesting folks on the Yola forum...it would be nice to know everyone in an "off topic" forum, too....is there a foru...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Blondie
Help The Sky is Falling!
I cannot save anything in the site builder. My new text disappears when I hit publish.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Blondie
I am FINALLY making $ !!!
I am FINALLY making money on the internet and it's all thanks to the site formerly known as SynthaSite! Cha-Ching Bada-Bing I, Blondie...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Kent T Carter
A column of rows
I would like to see an option to place a row widget to seperated all data for each item, them as new items need to be inserted, the whol...
  • 6 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Margaret
Setting Up RSS Feed For Website?
Any ideas anyone? Cheers!
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Blondie
If I buy a pro address will my links still work?
I would like to buy a real address. I've worked hard to get my little website, the FREE version, to rank well for my keywords and I'm ma...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of UK Duke
text editor
hi, I have noticed recently that if you go to a text widget and select all the text you dont get the text box menu - you have to first...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Connor McCarra
New WebGraphic Site
Hey, Just started building this site today, due to an idea me and lee come up with! It's not near finished I just wanted to see what p...
  • 5 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Idea
Photo of ct
If I am paid customer can I change Footer info?
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question