Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 69
Photo of Boomer
First on the draw?
This has to be the best Open Source vector graphics editor I've ever found on the net. I couldn't believe a package this good could be av...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Boomer
Why can't I access my sites?
Hi guys :) Long time! Back in the day, I bought a Premium Style, was given another, and paid for two link removals. Do I now have to upgr...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Boomer
rel="canonical" link option?
Would Yola consider adding / allow editing of a rel="canonical" link element on our pages in the future? The same way we can add the titl...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Boomer
Footer is back
Hate to start a new topic on this one... but my footer is back! http://www.helderberg.cc/ Love you Guys!
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Boomer
Is there a problem with logins?
I have been trying on and off for more than an hour to log into the sitebuilder. First, I could not see any of my sites (on various acc...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Boomer
Reviews / Testers please
Don't know if you guys remember, but I used to have that "Snap" tool on my website. Well I've created my own one. It wasn't my intention ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Boomer
eWebCounter broke Yola !!
I have quite a serious problem. I have been using eWebCounter for my website tracking for almost 2 years now. They have ceased their trac...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Boomer
Bug report
I hate doing this but I think I found a teeny one. If you rename one of your pages on the site manager page of the site builder, you c...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged