Conversations

Conversations 21 - 40 of 74
Photo of Boomer
Site Ripping
I know that imitation is the best form of flattery, but this is ridiculous! This person even has my tracking code installed, which is s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Boomer
Can't log into sitebuilder
When I try log into my account on forsite it tells me I have entered the wrong login details. I've tried a dozen times and the login deta...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Boomer
Oops... my bad.
Maybe this is a dumb question, but... WMT tells me I have a few bad (404) links on my site. They are typo's which I have made myself...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Boomer
301 Redirecting
How do I go about doing a 301 Redirect from the non www to the www version of my URL. The domain names were bought through GoDaddy and no...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Boomer
Premium style suggestion!!
How about including some plain templates into the premium style selection? Like Clean Slate for example. This has to be one of the most...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Boomer
HTML vs XHTML ??
I created a test page with two images. One was placed with the Image widget and the other was placed using the text widget. http://hindsi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Boomer
Welcome back Littleus
Just to fill you in on the happenings the last week, Lu. The reps have been real slack while you were away. Ed, like posted one ligh...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Boomer
File manager bug !!
Here's something I've found and the best way to describe it is with a practical example. Upload an image to the file manager. (Image.j...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Boomer
What do you think so far?
I know most of you are pretty familiar with my Helderberg site by now, and won't see much difference on the outside. If you delve a littl...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of UK Duke
Is it just me?
Is it just me or does anyone else find the new GS forum set up to be harder to use and more confusing? I really dont like it. Sorr...
  • 5 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Sanja
TOOLTIPS!
The Yola Code Site has added a new section called "Tooltips". These are handy little things to add more information to your site without...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea