Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 24
Photo of Boomer
Why can't I access my sites?
Hi guys :) Long time! Back in the day, I bought a Premium Style, was given another, and paid for two link removals. Do I now have to upgr...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Boomer
Is there a problem with logins?
I have been trying on and off for more than an hour to log into the sitebuilder. First, I could not see any of my sites (on various acc...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Boomer
Reviews / Testers please
Don't know if you guys remember, but I used to have that "Snap" tool on my website. Well I've created my own one. It wasn't my intention ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Boomer
Oops... my bad.
Maybe this is a dumb question, but... WMT tells me I have a few bad (404) links on my site. They are typo's which I have made myself...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Boomer
301 Redirecting
How do I go about doing a 301 Redirect from the non www to the www version of my URL. The domain names were bought through GoDaddy and no...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Boomer
HTML vs XHTML ??
I created a test page with two images. One was placed with the Image widget and the other was placed using the text widget. http://hindsi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Boomer
What do you think so far?
I know most of you are pretty familiar with my Helderberg site by now, and won't see much difference on the outside. If you delve a littl...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of UK Duke
Is it just me?
Is it just me or does anyone else find the new GS forum set up to be harder to use and more confusing? I really dont like it. Sorr...
  • 5 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Boomer
Have another look please !
I have made a few more changes to my site: A new menu, weather widget, bookmarking tool and some new images added to the slideshow. (t...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Boomer
Emmy's comming to Cape Town!
Whoo..hooh. Emmy's comming to Cape Town Naa na na na naa. Ok....the sound effects don't work to well here! ...
  • Boomer, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Boomer
What you think of my changes ??
I've made a few changes to my site. (A whole weeks worth) What you think....Feedback appreciated !! http://www.helderberg.cc/
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Boomer
Need some feedback on new site!
I've been hard at work on one of my new site's. It is part of a much bigger travel website and there is still quite a bit of work to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 37 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Boomer
"Done, but with errors on page"
When some webpages load in IE I get a yield sign symbol with an exclamation mark in it in the lower left hand corner. The text usually re...
  • Boomer, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Boomer
Additional plugins required for Get Satisfaction ??
FF and IE are reporting that an aditional plugin is required to display all the media on Get Satisfaction. Is anyone else getting th...
  • Boomer, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Boomer
Need some HTML help please...
Hi Guys, I need some expert HTML help with an order form of mine. If you look at my site: http://rfparts.synthasite.com/ you will s...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered