Conversations

Conversations 21 - 40 of 46
Photo of UK Duke
what a great year...
It's been a year since I was lucky enough to find Yola. Back then i didn't know a thing about site building. Thanks to how easy it is to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of UK Duke
10,000 Topics :)
Big milestone for the Yola community here at GS. 10,000 topics posted in this forum. BIg thanks to all the staff and community memb...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of UK Duke
Thanks...
I want to say thanks for all the great SEO advice i have got from here - A big special thanks to John and Emmy and everyone else who has ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Boomer
Welcome back Littleus
Just to fill you in on the happenings the last week, Lu. The reps have been real slack while you were away. Ed, like posted one ligh...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of UK Duke
Connor - CHAMP
Nice to have you join us Connor in the land of Champs. Really well deserved. I'm super happy for you.
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Craig
Helpful
Omg I love Yola honestly So helpful If I didn't want to be an entrepreneur I would want to work at Yola
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of UK Duke
last replied is back :)
Im so happy last replied is now back - its all coming back to how it should be. I would like to think that the Yola community has had ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Sanja
Featured Sites!
Wow.... I just noticed that the Duke's (hexham.info) and my site (Deja Vu Apparel) made it onto the featured sites! Very cool! Just ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ruhan
Really weird!
My sister`s new born girl will be called Yola! It`s named after Yolanda. It`s so weird for me!
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise