Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 88
Photo of Casey Stubbs
How Do I put tags on pictures in my blog?
I always include tags on my pictures because google search indexes them and that brings additional traffic. I know how to do this on my w...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of nyiesha80
How do I get people to come to my site.
How do I get people to come to my website. My site is nyiesha.synthasite.com and I am trying to raise money to save my home.
  • 11 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Casey Stubbs
8 Ways How I got a Lot of Traffic Quickly to My Website- You Can Too :)
I am going to put these in order of importance so the first item is the most powerful and make sure you pay attention to the first thing....
  • 11 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Donald
Feature Request!!!
Yola should autosave a page to a "draft" folder being worked on every ten minutes for emergency purposes. I just lost two hours of work ...
  • 85 me toos
  • 44 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Casey Stubbs
Traffic Update!!
Ok I am wonder who is the traffic King of Yola. How much traffic are people getting. Post your results in this thread. Please don...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Donald
Let's Share Our Sites!
Let's trade sites everyone! http://freemusiclistening.synthasite.com and don't forget to subscribe to the mailing list. Comments and crit...
  • 6 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Casey Stubbs
How do I add my website to Alexa on Synthasite?
I went to alexa.com to see if I could add my site to thier database so they could put me in their rankings. However they asked me to put ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of josh3623
100%Free www.Statcounter.com, the best I've seen, synthasite compatable, stores 500 unique visitors plus what link referred them.
I am building 2 sites right now on synthasite, http://www.emperorsakitas.com And http://www.compasskenya.com One is for my Kennel a...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Casey Stubbs
Anyone Making Cash with their Free Site?
Are there any veteran Synthasite users that make income from their websites? I am in my first month I am doing well but I would like to l...
  • 1 me too
  • 38 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bengo
How I Got High Google Page Ranks with Synthasite
Short answer: I don't know. Google is ever mysterious, and always evolving. Long answer: These are the things that I think helped most...
  • 39 me toos
  • 86 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Casey Stubbs
Idea For Blogs, Please Give Input
I have been using my website for many things but I have noticed my most powerful traffic generating tool is my blog. Blogging has changed...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Casey Stubbs
Can I put a twit this button inside my blog post?
I tried to copy the html and put it in my post but that did not work. I am not sure what to do. Thanks Casey Stubbs-- Winners Edge ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kumby
How can I find my site's traffic rank...?
When I go to Alexa and type in my sites url I get synthasite's traffic rank, not my in. Im guessing it's because of the subdoamin. Is the...
  • 1 me too
  • 21 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Fami
Lets share our working on YOLA. I mean websites.......
Lets Share our sites to check out the details how others are working with yola. here is my websites: www.job4pk.tk www.sfimg.yolas...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Monique
Yola is experience technical difficulties. Please read this thread for more information.
We are currently experiencing downtime due to network problems at our upstream provider. Regrettably this affects Yola.com, the site...
  • 20 me toos
  • 66 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes
How to Improve Your Search Engine Ranking on Google and a little warning to all about page content that I learned the hard way...
As many of you are probably already aware, Google ranks a page according to the number and quality of links leading to that page. For exa...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Cheeky Hobbit
Can I get my own forum onto my website?
I know that you can't yet create a forum on your Syntha Site website, so I have created one on Lefora.com. Is there any way I could embed...
  • 5 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Question
Photo of Casey Stubbs
Can I put adsense code inside of my blog article?
I have been doing research on Click Thru Rate on google adsense. In the research I have found that having the add inside of the article r...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris Erekson
Lets Visit Everyones Sites
Hey Guys i created this discussion here so people can post there links to there sites and i will visit everyones a day each day forever s...
  • 1 me too
  • 95 replies
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk
Photo of Casey Stubbs
Pictures on blog not loading?
Pictures are not loading on my blog posts page. Usually they do but they stopped. Here is the page can anyone axplain this? http://ww...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered