Conversations

Conversations 21 - 40 of 111
Photo of Chris Erekson
Lets Visit Everyones Sites
Hey Guys i created this discussion here so people can post there links to there sites and i will visit everyones a day each day forever s...
  • 1 me too
  • 95 replies
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk
Photo of Casey Stubbs
Feature Request: Blogging Updates
That you allow to have the ability to put a widget for featured posts or most popular in the blog.
  • Casey Stubbs, 9 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of bobrien4975
yola down site wont load yola.com
  • 6 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Merged
Photo of Jody Lindberg
Is The Yola Site Down?
Hi, i just started using Yola, and it started running slow, and finally froze. I closed my browser to reopen the entire page, and now, i...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Merged
Photo of Casey Stubbs
Page Down, not loading.
my site Could someone check my site it is not loading for me. http://www.winnersedgetrading.com
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Merged
Photo of Casey Stubbs
Pictures on blog not loading?
Pictures are not loading on my blog posts page. Usually they do but they stopped. Here is the page can anyone axplain this? http://ww...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Casey Stubbs
How many Yola users are on Twitter?
I have found an incredible benefit to using Yola a free site and Using Twitter a free site also. I am wondering how many yola users are o...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Casey Stubbs
Help with "Emerald" theme?
I sue emerald theme because it is the widest them I could find. This them allows you to add a banner but when I try it is just a small ba...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kumby
What's synthasite top five "to do list"?
What's synthasite top five "to do list". Lots of people have come up with great suggestions and I see the employees teling them that they...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark
pdf downloads slow or stall altogether.
Hi. I have uploaded a bunch of club newsletters on our site (pdf's) but I find that when trying to download them, they will either sta...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark N
How to earn extra cash with your website!
I have just launched a new site today showing you essential tips and ideas to earn extra cash with your website. I will be adding more in...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Charlene
Voting is open for the Yola Makeover Challenge
Designs are in and voting has open. Thank you for all your submissions! Voting will be open until September 7th, so place your vote now! ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ellie
Histats.com
Histats.com, a free counter complete with free web stats, stat counters, hit counters, free web trackers, and more! Histats is completely...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Casey Stubbs
Yola Community, Your Wisdom and Knowledge is Required.
I need the Yola Community to come together to give me some advice on my site. I know that whenever I get into trouble I know that the com...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of UK Duke
i can not open any Yola sites!
title says it all.
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Casey Stubbs
Yola Champs I need You.... Help :)
Ok, I know it was posted before but I lost it. I have been putting this off for a long time. I need to make buttons for my menus if i...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Casey Stubbs
Winners Edge Trading has received a big honor! :)
I am happy to announce that I have been selected as key contributor to Forex Factory.com which is the biggest Forex website on the planet...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Casey Stubbs
Are there any Blog updates coming our way soon?
I am wondering you are working on blog updates. It would certainly be great to have the ability to insert Java script in blog post so I c...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Casey Stubbs
Thanks To Ed :) !!!
I want everyone to see my new banner that Ed made for me. It is so cool. Thanks Check it out http://www.winnersedgetrading.com
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Patrik
Got menus?!
How about adding some more menu alternatives? Maybe even add a tool for altering or modifying the menu and/or creating your own? So...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea