Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 34
Photo of Donald
Feature Request!!!
Yola should autosave a page to a "draft" folder being worked on every ten minutes for emergency purposes. I just lost two hours of work ...
  • 85 me toos
  • 44 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Casey Stubbs
Traffic Update!!
Ok I am wonder who is the traffic King of Yola. How much traffic are people getting. Post your results in this thread. Please don...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Donald
Let's Share Our Sites!
Let's trade sites everyone! http://freemusiclistening.synthasite.com and don't forget to subscribe to the mailing list. Comments and crit...
  • 6 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mimia
Membership
Synthasite can allow the users of synthasite to have members of their own website.
  • 138 me toos
  • 89 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Casey Stubbs
Idea For Blogs, Please Give Input
I have been using my website for many things but I have noticed my most powerful traffic generating tool is my blog. Blogging has changed...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Casey Stubbs
Feature Request: Blogging Updates
That you allow to have the ability to put a widget for featured posts or most popular in the blog.
  • Casey Stubbs, 9 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Casey Stubbs
How many Yola users are on Twitter?
I have found an incredible benefit to using Yola a free site and Using Twitter a free site also. I am wondering how many yola users are o...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ellie
Histats.com
Histats.com, a free counter complete with free web stats, stat counters, hit counters, free web trackers, and more! Histats is completely...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Patrik
Got menus?!
How about adding some more menu alternatives? Maybe even add a tool for altering or modifying the menu and/or creating your own? So...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea