Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 34
Photo of Casey Stubbs
8 Ways How I got a Lot of Traffic Quickly to My Website- You Can Too :)
I am going to put these in order of importance so the first item is the most powerful and make sure you pay attention to the first thing....
  • 11 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Donald
Feature Request!!!
Yola should autosave a page to a "draft" folder being worked on every ten minutes for emergency purposes. I just lost two hours of work ...
  • 85 me toos
  • 44 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Casey Stubbs
Traffic Update!!
Ok I am wonder who is the traffic King of Yola. How much traffic are people getting. Post your results in this thread. Please don...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Donald
Let's Share Our Sites!
Let's trade sites everyone! http://freemusiclistening.synthasite.com and don't forget to subscribe to the mailing list. Comments and crit...
  • 6 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Idea
Photo of josh3623
100%Free www.Statcounter.com, the best I've seen, synthasite compatable, stores 500 unique visitors plus what link referred them.
I am building 2 sites right now on synthasite, http://www.emperorsakitas.com And http://www.compasskenya.com One is for my Kennel a...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mimia
Membership
Synthasite can allow the users of synthasite to have members of their own website.
  • 138 me toos
  • 89 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Bengo
How I Got High Google Page Ranks with Synthasite
Short answer: I don't know. Google is ever mysterious, and always evolving. Long answer: These are the things that I think helped most...
  • 39 me toos
  • 86 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Casey Stubbs
Idea For Blogs, Please Give Input
I have been using my website for many things but I have noticed my most powerful traffic generating tool is my blog. Blogging has changed...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Fami
Lets share our working on YOLA. I mean websites.......
Lets Share our sites to check out the details how others are working with yola. here is my websites: www.job4pk.tk www.sfimg.yolas...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes
How to Improve Your Search Engine Ranking on Google and a little warning to all about page content that I learned the hard way...
As many of you are probably already aware, Google ranks a page according to the number and quality of links leading to that page. For exa...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Casey Stubbs
Feature Request: Blogging Updates
That you allow to have the ability to put a widget for featured posts or most popular in the blog.
  • Casey Stubbs, 9 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Casey Stubbs
How many Yola users are on Twitter?
I have found an incredible benefit to using Yola a free site and Using Twitter a free site also. I am wondering how many yola users are o...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mark N
How to earn extra cash with your website!
I have just launched a new site today showing you essential tips and ideas to earn extra cash with your website. I will be adding more in...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ellie
Histats.com
Histats.com, a free counter complete with free web stats, stat counters, hit counters, free web trackers, and more! Histats is completely...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Patrik
Got menus?!
How about adding some more menu alternatives? Maybe even add a tool for altering or modifying the menu and/or creating your own? So...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Apply to all pages button for Banners and favorite icon
When you have mulitple pages its anoyying applying the same thing to diffrent pages. I know a lot of people have posted this but i thoug...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes
Yola circle sightings around the world...
My how you folks get around. It is like a pink wave crossing the lands... What next, alien crop circles perhaps? ...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Casey Stubbs
Introducing Yola Champ Peter on Yola Blogger
Peter Just wrote a guest post on my blog you guys should check it out. http://www.yolablogger.com/index/trac... Thanks Peter, :)
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Casey Stubbs
Great New Way to Double your Click Thru Rate in Google Adsense
Google just made a new way to modify the ads and so far the response has been very good. I have tested it and I have spoken to others as ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Casey Stubbs
Guest posting a great way to promote your blog.
Casey here with another one of my famous Yola Traffic Tips. Guest Posting is good. There are two ways to do this. O...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea