Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 54
Photo of Charlene
Share your website on twitter.
Hey Yola users. Add #yola to the end of your tweet when you share your website on Twitter. Let's see if we start a trend. Learn why T...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Megs
Can I sell things on my site?
Can I add an application that would allow me to sell CD's online? Like a MasterCard/Visa app? If so, how do I go about that?
  • 6 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of cmd ceramics
SEO with synthasite
has anyone got any tips on synthasite optimization. Ive just been listed on google but am seriously low down the pecking order. Should i ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of northernbadger
Google Webmaster Verification not working!
Trying to verify my site through Google Webmaster. I have followed your tutorial exactly but it's not working. Where am I going wrong? T...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Charlene
Show off your site for a chance to win a HP laptop!
Do you have a great-looking Yola site? Enter it in our Yola Facebook Contest for a chance to win a HP Laptop plus give your website e...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Tena
Teen Talk, but the Teens aren't talking!! Help!
I just created a site for teens to come and have fun have talks.. its called www.letstalkteens.synthasite.com.. How can I get more people...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of mich6
How do I remove everything in the background including the header?
How do I remove everything in the background including the header?
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Charlene
Want to become famous..
Are you building a website for your true love this Valentines? Have you used Yola to build a website for your wedding or just wanted to e...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Charlene
You could be famous..
Are you unemployed and using Yola to make money? Tell us your story and stand a chance to be famous..email charlene@yola.com with your story
  • Charlene, 8 years ago

• 4 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Charlene
The gift that keeps giving..
Is there anyone that is building a website as a gift for someone this Xmas? We would love to hear your ideas and stories!
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Charlene
Yola Pro Half off Sale Extended until 2 December
Due to high demand we have decided to extend the 50% off Yola pro sale to 2 December 2009. If you have already taken advantage of this of...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Charlene
Nominate Yola!
Love Yola? Give us your vote of confidence by nominating us for the 2009 Crunchies awards. The 2009 Crunchies is a third annual compe...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Charlene
And the winning design is...
We are pleased to announce the winning design of our Yola Makeover contest. Congratulations to Ed for his submission http://ace-test.yola...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Mark Wolf
Rules were unfairly changed during the yola makeover contest
Regarding the Yola makeover competition, it seems unfair that the rules have been changed while the competition was going on. Originally...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Charlene
Yola Website Makeover Deadline Extended
There is still some time to submit your makeover.. The deadline for the Yola Makeover challenge has been extended to Thursday, August ...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Charlene
Voting is open for the Yola Makeover Challenge
Designs are in and voting has open. Thank you for all your submissions! Voting will be open until September 7th, so place your vote now! ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Charlene
Simple Web Design Tips
Here are a few tips to get you on the right path to making attractive SynthaSite websites. Keep in mind your reasons for creating a websi...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of ash
Submit button for the yola makeover contest is not workin!
what should i do, i tried to submit a makeover and it wasn't letting me. when it asks you to chose a site to submit , it just takes you t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Charlene
Vote for Vinny's panel discussions
We have submitted our CEO, Vinny for an opportunity to speak at the SXSW conference. Reader voting accounts for about 30% of the decis...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Charlene
Yola Website Makeover Challenge
All of us have seen them. Bad websites for great small businesses. It might even be your website. Here's where you jump in. Stop ...
  • 1 me too
  • 34 replies
  • Announcement