Conversations

Photo of Chris
Embed Spreadsheets
Hello, I would like to embed a spreadsheet so my table data is displayed within the web page, is this possible? Thanks, Chris
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris
2nd Captcha not Showing
Hello, I have a contact page containing 2 forms, both of which I would like to incorporate a Captcha box. The design area within Y...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris
Bullet Points Format
Hello, Why when I enter bullet points into my web pages they don't follow the same formatting as block text, which appears to have a d...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris
Visitor Stats Discrepancy
Hello, My Yola Visitor Stat counter shows less visitors to my website than my Google Analytics visitor counter. Can anyone explain why...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris
Image Sub Folder
Hello, I have created an image sub folder within my main folder, but when I upload my images into these sub folders the images don't a...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris
Icon Size Advice Please
Hello, I would like to add icons to my site that represent different types of website categories, such as hairdressers, mechanics etc....
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris
Icons
Anyone recommend a site for web icons? I've tried www.freewebicons.com, but I would like any other suggestions please. Thanks
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris
Internet Explorer Problems
Hello, The new text box widgets don't display the rounded corners in IE. Is there a solution to this problem? Thanks.
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris
Flash swf Widget
Hello, Pleased to see the introduction of a Flash swf widget. However, when I display my video all I get is the base of the video play...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris
Download a Web PAge
Hello, I would like to download a web page that I have published back to my design site, as I've made a mess of an updated version of ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris
Bread Crumbs
Hello, Is there a facility within the Site Builder to include a "bread crumb" style navigation links? In other words I would like my v...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris
Driving Templates
Hello, Are there any templates in Yola that I can use for creating driving websites, such as taxi firms etc? Thanks, Chris
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris
Copyright = Ctrl+Alt+C
Hello, Tried to create a Copyright symbol in a text box by following the advice of Ctrl+Alt+C. but with no success. Anyone had thi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered