Conversations

Photo of Gangsta29
Promote your site! Post URL here
Okay to start this promotion off here are my two sites: http://gamerspalace.yolasite.com/ http://mydcheats.yolasite.com/
  • 2 me toos
  • 59 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of chris
Magazine type gadjet help ! please :)
How can i add a magazine type gadjet to my site so i can add magazines so people can read them off my site, i am not a html writter so it...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of chris
buttons that can be clicked and a little box can come up with info about that subject etc. and it has to generate code.
hello again sorry to be asking so many questions.. but i have a page and would like to have buttons and when people press on them it do...
  • chris, 7 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of chris
Menu Pages not loading.
My menu pages are not loading but my hidden pages do work and the menu pages come up with "internet explorer cannot open the page" ive t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of chris
Image Slider for homepage that is free and generates html code for me.
Hello. Want to know if there is a slider (image) that i can put on my homepage that advertises news things im doing i would like one th...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of chris
How to turn ZIP file into a HTML code and then form it into a button?
how can i make a zip file into a html using something that can generate the code for me? and then how to form it into a button that say d...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of chris
Slideshow html generator and slider for homepage.
Were can i get a picture slide show maker that generates html? And were can i get a slider that i can put on my home page that generat...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of chris
How can i add a news slider ?
I have a website and want my news to be able to flow threw a slide type thing i don't like long feeds going down the page so i would real...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered