Conversations

Conversations 81 - 100 of 260
Photo of UK Duke
My 2 cents...
Hi Yola, Charging for the best styles? I don't really agree with that but i see where your coming from. I think you should offer a ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Frank Nuber
Email accounts suck
Why not make it as easy for an email account as GoDaddy and Tiger Direct. Setting yours up is stupid and long. Your domain cost more ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Monique
Error when adding blogposts
Hi All A large number of users have suddenly started reporting that they are getting error messages when they try to add new blogposts...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Monique
Yola Logins Restored!
Hi All I am back with a further update. After many hours, little sleep, lots of coffee and almost no toilet breaks =)! we are ready...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Ynox
Yola is Offline!
How long is it going to take for the Yola Site Builder tools to go up. Nevertheless the next time please advice your users about such an ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Alex
YOLA FOOTER GONE BAD!
whys the footer all black & has no link on it? its fine on un published site but if if like john youve published your site its wrong! ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Merged
Photo of Pop_tc
transfer authorization code
well i have receive an email in which it details that NETWORK SOLUTIONS has receive a request for a transfer authorization code im not su...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Charlene
Designers: Want to win $2000?
After reviewing over a thousand nominations, we’re pleased to announce our selection for the Yola Makeover. Congratulations to www.a...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of WowKid
important question
ok i am a new member and i need to verify some questions before i will become a premium user lol here are the list: - yola is a websit...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Denise
Yola up-time please?
My website is not viewable by other people?? I worked all day on my slideshow and it was working perfectly. Now, I am seeing only 3 of ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered