Conversations

Photo of Chris Hall
What's going on with the 'Blog' section?
Any one else having problems with their Blog section on their sites?  When I look at any older posts than those that appear on the firs...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Chris Hall
Can't log into my site editor...
I can't log into my site editor and I urgently need to do work on my website. The 'loading your site...' message just hangs. Please can...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Chris Hall
The new downgrade doesn't allow you to change the text font size!
Someone please help! After using Yola for 3 - 4 years with ease, the new downgrade has messed up all my text fonts (across 400+ pages) a...
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Chris Hall
Can no longer link to other pages on my website.
I note that the Yola site developers (or saboteurs as I prefer to call them) have once again messed up the site developer so that new lin...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Laura Thomas
Text Editor Solution and Status Update
After careful evaluation and consideration of all of your unresolved concerns we have decided to move forward with your request to revert...
  • 1 me too
  • 34 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Kris
Pictures keep freezing when I try to add them to my site
Every time I add a picture the site freezes!! I have emailed support but they can't seem to answer my question. I have tried using differ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of andreakahn1
Awful New Text Bar; Please CHANGE BACK!
The new text editing bar is AWFUL!!!! Please go back to the previous one. It is a total waste of time, inflexible + frustrating. Must cha...
  • 4 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Chris Hall
Praise to the Yola forum staff who have been excellent over the past two days
Just wanted to say a big thank you to the forum staff for being so helpful and understanding over the last couple of very frustrating day...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Monique
New Text widget - Status update
Hi All Yesterday we rolled out a new text widget. Our reasons for this were as follows: 1) The old one relied on outdated technolo...
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Big G
New Text Style Editor
Morning Monique and all those at Yola. I woke this morning to work on a new website for a client to find as others have the the text e...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of satidents
'I have an idea' - Petition to bring back the original text editor.
As a Yola user I kindly request that the Yola Site Builder is reverted as there was nothing wrong with the original version. If you sh...
  • 11 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Chris Hall
Please add 12px to the standard Text Widget bar...
One aspect of the recent downgrade that I simply can't get my head around is why on earth the site developers have removed 12px font size...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of JoMellGroup
Can't Edit Links
Why have all my links become small and a horrible font. No matter what I do I can't change their size or font. Previously I could choose.
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Sister
What happened to the text editing bar???
I've never had a negative comment about Yola, but this morning I find a new text editing bar, I HATE IT!!!! Please bring back the old on...
  • 8 me toos
  • 31 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Shawnna Rennae Porter
website builder not working
It looks like you've been doing some updates today, so possibly this is what has affected my web builder, but I can no longer edit anythi...
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Chris Hall
Basic functionality...
Dear Yola, following the recent problems please would kindly provide me with clear instructions of how I can perform the following basic ...
  • Chris Hall, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged