Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 131
Photo of stephen
Building a Club site
I'm currently setting up a club site. Anyone done something similar that I could have a look at and get some tips and inspiration from? B...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Yola Bronze
Hi, Can someone inform me if i upgrade to yola bronze am I then able to get my address as .co.uk instead of .yolasite.com but still ho...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Changing from .yolasite to a .co.uk
Am I correct in reading that in order to change your site from the yola (yolasite.com) address to a .co.uk or similar, where this was fre...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shawn Holman
July Code Request
Hello Yola, long no see. I've been kinda busy lately with coding and totally forgot about adding a new July Request. So now the Yola E...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Craig
Help with a CSS Menu
Hi guys, I have been looking at a new menu system for my webpage instead of the usual boring ones and came across one I liked which I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Merged
Photo of Craig
Widgets Disappeared
on my new template im creating for another website I have widgets disappeared from my page and also getting the message invalid widget ap...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Info Needed for an Idea for My Website
Hi Guys im looking for a code that would be able to do the following for me: - Looking for it to show the information shown when ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Ideas for Website
Hi Guys, Just wondering if anyone has any ideas or advice about making the website im currently working on a bit nicer to look at, or ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Craig
A to Z Index Subject Line
Hi Guys, Not sure if thats the right heading or not but what im looking to do is add a list of A to Z at the top of my page so when pe...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Coloured shadow around my picture
Hi guys does anyone know how to go about getting a shadow around a picture I have on my site like below: - I also need to change ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Scrolling Marquee on Top of Picture
I have a scrolling marquee on my site, just to keep people informed of any updates and I also have a banner style picture which I would l...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Widget not Working
Hi guys, Just recently noticed on my site that my weather widget has stopped working for some reason as it was fine yesterday, it keep...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
New Website feedback
Hi guys, I'm back and doing a website for a company already on the go at the moment. Looking for yet more constructive criticism and fee...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Craig
Text Alignment
Why is it when you insert text and align it to the right in the text widget box does it show up on the left still no matter what you do, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of rhea.reynolds1
Site Name Change
Hi, does anyone know how to change the site name at all? Ive managed to change the domain name but i cant see where to change the site na...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of freewebdesigningwv
Dynamic banner
How can I change my banner to a dynamic banner with 3 or 4 images?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Craig
What is going on with YOLA
Seriously what is going on with YOLA?? i just moved half my front page to a new tab called NEWS and now its giving me this "Invalid widge...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Craig
Shopping List Code
Hi Guys, Me again, does anyone know a code in order for a recipe with designated igrediants on your page, that once the ingrediant was ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Craig
New Website - Feedback Welcome
Hi guys, wonder if people could check out my new website and give any constructive critisism as its always welcome. I do know that nealr...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
IE Problems!!
Evertime I load up Internet Explorer my front page of my website does not show up correctly under where all the members are listed its su...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered