Conversations

Conversations 41 - 60 of 131
Photo of Craig
Banner Opinion from Yola Community
Hi guys I am doing a website for one of my brothers mates who is in the building business and asked me to do a website for him. I have d...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tyler
New Website?!
Hey everybody, i have a new website, http://legotips.yolasite.com please tell me what you think, good or bad.
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Box reconstruction
I am trying to get a box which I have nearly done but with a few problems. I am trying to get it like the one I contructed in word but I...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Show Sites
I have 1 question for the staff at YOLA. I was asked some time ago to say a bit about my website and what I liked about yola etc as a st...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Code for Website
Looking for a code which I would be able to add to my new website like the attached football site where you press on the desired topic an...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
RSS Feed
Can someone inform me how to input an RSS feed onto my homepage with an RSS image so that people know when I have updated my website with...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Index page broken??
Hi Guys, For some reason I cant delete any widgets or add any new ones to my index page can someone please let me knows whats up? Th...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
JQUERY
When you type up Html and then change the colours etc with CSS I know you need to put the CSS within insert css here . But could someon...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Block Colour Margins
Is there any way you can have 2 grey blocks down both the right hand side and left hand side of the Cleanslate template in order for it t...
  • 0 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Underline Menu Bar
Hi guys, Is there a code that i can add to my menu bar at the top of the website for it to be underlined some way? Thanks C
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Rounded Corners onto Code
Can someone please tell me how to get rounded corners onto this code? : - <!--<fieldset><legend style="font-family: Times New Roman; c...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Craig
Linked Picture Border
How do you take the border off when adding a picture as a link, I dont want the border aroung my linked picture?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Sitemap Errors
What is going on with sitemaps? I now have a list of faults with my sitemap on google and this is after internet explorer has changed th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
CSS Page Border
Hi there i wish to put an entire page border round my page using css and it kind of works but when I change the margins the border wont m...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered