Conversations

Conversations 61 - 80 of 131
Photo of Craig
Internet Explorer
Can someone let me know why my table grid was showing up on Internet Explorer fine and now its went mad and shows on a single line???
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Sitemap Errors
I have just resubmitted my site on google webmaster and am now getting the following message "We encountered an error while trying to acc...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Specific Links
I am wanting to do a few links from my index sheet to a news article sheet and have done that but what I want is for it to link to the ex...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
YOLA Problems??
Is there something up with YOLA. I am tring to move text boxes ie -20 to shift them up and down etc and they aint moving and when I go t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Background Images
Is there any way that I can get a border right round my page so that if i pace a background picture on it will only go around the outside...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Help with Boxes
Im looking to get a box similar to the one on this website http://www.west-dunbarton.gov.uk/ both at the top and the ones with the green...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
New Website
Hi there, I would appreciate people's comments on a website I have done for myself and my fellow golfers, constructive criticism welcom...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of UK Duke
what a great year...
It's been a year since I was lucky enough to find Yola. Back then i didn't know a thing about site building. Thanks to how easy it is to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Craig
Box within a box?
How do you get a box within a box? I have a few pictures within a box but want to put individual boxes around these pictures is this pos...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Craig
Websites
Does Yola still not have such a thing as websites of the month etc?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Craig
Floating Text Link
Is it possible to have a link on your page with just a picture but when when you float over it, it shows you the name of the website in q...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Question for UK Duke
Duke, would you be able to enlighten me on how you make those great boxes you have with the header in a different colour from the rest of...
  • Craig, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Craig
Line Seperator?
How do I manage to get a light grey line to seperate my text within a text box and also have it centred?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Changing Coloured Box
I have light grey boxes in my website where I put news articles etc but it there a way to get the top section another colour so that I ca...
  • 1 me too
  • 21 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of airsupport
Question for Craig
Hey Craig how did you get those nice boxes around all the text on you webpage http://abbotsfordgolfsection.yolasite... Thanks
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered