Conversations

Conversations 81 - 100 of 131
Photo of Craig
Menu on One Line and Colour Changes
I have at the bottom of my page links to my webpages but i would like the links on the one line and not 2 seperate lines and also for the...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of andy muller
www appearance
Hi my site shows in google without www..... Am i doing something wrong? It looks bad! Is there something i can do to change that? ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
IE8 problems
Hi there a few of my fellow golfers advised me that my page was not showing up properly on IE8 and as I checked my list of members table ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Block Quotes
Hi Guys, I am looking to get some block quotes on my front page just like the ones here: - http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2008/... ...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Search box and page border??
How do you get a search box and things like facebook and rss into your heading like Duke has done on Hexham.info, which is a work of art ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Books/Websites of Use?
Does anyone know of some useful books and or websites that are of use to learn both html and css as I want to get into this and swat up s...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Storing/Back Catalgoue for Photos
Hi Guys me again, Is it possible to get a back catalogue of photos stored on your page by a link or something along those lines. I hav...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Adding a shadow to a picture
Can someone please help me with adding a shadow to a few pictures I have placed on my website as they look a bit dull at present any help...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Spacing in Text Widget
When I insert a text widget and press return it keeps putting 1 1/2 line spacing, why is this? I want it to be straight under the line o...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Google Webmaster
I submitted my website to google using Google Webmaster but for some reason the only page it has used when searching for the abbotsford g...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tamara Graham
Blogging on webpage
I thought I was getting a "blog" site....why can't I go in and write stuff on the pages like you would a blog...I think I screwed up.
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Index Page Not Loading
My Index site or any other page will not load, and yes I have firefox updated, the cache is clear etc etc, is yola having pronlems loadin...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Comment Box or similar
Is there a way you can have a comment box for each individual to comment on say a picture on your website, as I want people to comment on...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Date & Time Right Aligned
Hi guys, I have a code for putting the date and time etc on my site as below: - iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/clock/i1v.....
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Background with coloured text
Hi there, Im looking to get a text box with a grey background with black text and a dark Green heading, does anyone know how to do this?
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Favourite button
Hi guys, Can someone help me with the code for being able to add a favourite button to my site in order that people can press on the s...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Disappearing links on my page!
Hi guys, I seem to have disappearing links on my page. I have a few golf websites at the bottom of my website http://abbotsfordgolfse...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered