Conversations

Conversations 101 - 120 of 131
Photo of Craig
Changing CSS LAYOUT
I want to change the colour of my tabs on substitutebench.co.uk from yellow with black writing to green with white writing does anyone kn...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Google Adsense Problem
Can anyone let me know if there is a problem with Google Adsense as it doest seem to be working the loading page does not disappear?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Firefox MAJOR problems
Ok I have already posted about problems but here is another!! I have inserted scores on my results/fixtures page and in the page builder...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Text Widget now not working!!
Can someone tell me if there is a bug in Yola as when I insert a text widget it will not let me centre it, make it bold in fact nothing c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
HELP with boxed info
Trying to get a rounded box with a Header attached to the top of it so that I can also type within it to put on my website has anyone got...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Need Help!!
Where do you put CSS code to fix your html coding into your website? Everytime i try to put css on my page it come in as text and does n...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Boomer
What do you think so far?
I know most of you are pretty familiar with my Helderberg site by now, and won't see much difference on the outside. If you delve a littl...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ian
Website showcase
Yola should have a showcase for some select websites. A different website featured for a different category. Maybe one entertainment webs...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Craig
Website not working!!!
When I am trying to get into my index page the "opening page" at the top right of the site does not disappear and I cannot make changes t...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Craig
I would desperately like to see the feature whereby when people go into your site they have to set up an individual username and password...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration