Conversations

Conversations 81 - 100 of 189
Photo of Brian Lee
Upload picture problems
I uploaded a bunch of pictures and i don't know how to delete them off of my uploads on yola, so now my storage is full and i cant upload...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of jdjdjlmj
Interactive Website
I am trying to figure out how to make my website interactive to where I have a login for members and they can have their own page to add ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of ernesto verheij
Online Editing
Anybody have any idea why MS IE 8 will not execute yola online editing script? And if not, perhaps suggest any working alternative... Ple...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ally
Menu Site CSS?
I've used site CSS before, but for some reason the codes I've used on other sites don't work on this one... I'm trying to just increase m...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of DG
Html widget not working
The html widget isn`t working at the moment. It can`t be edited in any way and a message about a script error pops up on internet explorer?
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of mik
bullet point aligning text
Hi community, I'm having a really annoying problem at the moment... similar to one you would get when using Word. Ok, so I have som...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nicole
Lost Page Content
Hello I was making some changes to my site today - and somehow I seem to have lost a whole page! My page titled "Commercials" now has ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of DG
Html Widget
Something is wrong with the HTML widgets at the moment, they can`t be edited in any way, some message about a script error coming up, con...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived