Conversations

Photo of Katie
How do I underline and change font color of certain text with the changes Yola has made?
With the new text changes I can't see how to easily just underline a word or change the font color of a word. I clicked on Text Old but ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris Hall
The new downgrade doesn't allow you to change the text font size!
Someone please help! After using Yola for 3 - 4 years with ease, the new downgrade has messed up all my text fonts (across 400+ pages) a...
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
Photo of John Yeoman
How can I change fonts and font colours for text using the new text edit bar - without going into HTML??
What happened to the font selections and font colours in the new text edit bar? How can we still assign different fonts and/or colours to...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Laura Thomas
Text Editor Solution and Status Update
After careful evaluation and consideration of all of your unresolved concerns we have decided to move forward with your request to revert...
  • 1 me too
  • 34 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of a1web UK
TRY before CHANGING
INSTEAD of jumping in and making changes to yola styles and options which then tend to create upset and concern ... then why dont yola...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Monique
New Text widget - Status update
Hi All Yesterday we rolled out a new text widget. Our reasons for this were as follows: 1) The old one relied on outdated technolo...
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of satidents
'I have an idea' - Petition to bring back the original text editor.
As a Yola user I kindly request that the Yola Site Builder is reverted as there was nothing wrong with the original version. If you sh...
  • 11 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of John Yeoman
Problem with Disqus comments
Help! Has anyone else had the problem of Disqus comments suddenly disappearing? New comments and replies at my Yola blog appear in the Co...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Sister
What happened to the text editing bar???
I've never had a negative comment about Yola, but this morning I find a new text editing bar, I HATE IT!!!! Please bring back the old on...
  • 8 me toos
  • 31 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Shawnna Rennae Porter
website builder not working
It looks like you've been doing some updates today, so possibly this is what has affected my web builder, but I can no longer edit anythi...
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of anushka
How to add LOGIN button to my site?
Hi i want to add signup and signin buttons to my website.For signin users i want to generate random passwords.In my website who are membe...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of dyfed
Code for blog title font
Can anyone suggest what code I can add to my site to change the size of the blog title font? I use (or intend using) Tastlessly style whi...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mimia
Membership
Synthasite can allow the users of synthasite to have members of their own website.
  • 138 me toos
  • 89 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jesse
How do I create sub-pages or sub-folders?
I'm not sure if sub-pages or sub-folders is the correct name, but here's an example of what I'd like to accomplish: - One of my sites i...
  • 2 me toos
  • 37 replies
  • Question
  • Answered