Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 49
Photo of FELICIA
I CAN'T RECEIVE EMAILS TO MY BUSINESS GMAIL EMAIL!!! HELP PLEASE...ASAP
I have my business website through yola site in which I received a gmail business domain name. Today I can not receive emails, I can jus...
  • 6 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of UK Duke
anyone know how to resize transparent png's without losing transparency?
I guess the title says it all. Lee.
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Mike
Mouse Rollover Effect
Hello! How do you make a "mouse Roll-Over Effect" On Yola.com? What I mean by this, is how do you make there be an image on your site,...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of dante
What happened to Yola's blog and Truste widgets?
I was trying to help a teacher to set a website which she was requesting to have a blog page too. After signing her up to Yola silver, I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dill Shellard
Jotform vs. Wuffo
I was just on my form creator "JotForm" and I was wondering if there could be a form widget like Wuffo to JotForm because JotForm is a to...
  • 5 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Randy
Add a link that asppears on every page
I want to put a Facebook and Twitter icon on the left hand side of my site with links to those sites. This part I think I will be OK in d...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joanna Pritchard
Domain names
I am wanting to set up a website and have found that the domain name I want has been taken, although I cannot find an actual website that...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of annabelle
broken links in SEO report
my site has an A rating for SEO but shows over 1300 broken links!...many of which relate to pictures within my blog posts....why is this??
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of dante
What is going on Yola?
I just signed in my Yola account, and I was surprise with new messy look at Yola.com. Look at my screen shots In IE 9 It shows...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of indee
Links ???
Im really not sure what to call what Im trying to do but , my site is just a blog , recipes and stuff. But I want it so you will click on...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of mrbenalexander
Why on earth has google only got one page of my website on its index?
Hello, my website www.cvviapost.co.uk has a few pages on it, and google have only put one page on there index so far? why not all of them...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of justin fantham
does yola support https?
Hi there i am trying to do an iframe to link my yola store direct to my facebook page but my facebook address is https://www.facebook.com...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of smithy
503 error
hi, i have been getting this error for about 5 mins and i have only added the disqus code to my blog. and i amd getting this
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Cheyeanne Pike
LOVIN THE WEBSITE
Love that I have my own website now! Thank you so much! Look forward to upgrading as soon as I can!
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of SilverX
Yola and my life story
Hello everyone and thank you for your time for reading this. Most likely that new members here don't know me but I still can remember...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Australian Couriers
yola cloudflare ssl certificates
Hello Yola Crew ! One of the big factors in ecommerce is trust. Not having the http"s" on a site is killing a lot of my online sales. ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ayra
Looking for examples of Yola websites
How Do find a website on yola that it is made on yola?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mada Seghete
Looking for beta testers for our upcoming Premium Yola Online Store
We are looking for a few users to be the first to get a peek at our upcoming Yola Online Store. This premium feature will allow Yola u...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of MrH
Do you know if your city by-laws require you to have a business license?
Do you know if or whether or not your city by-laws for home business requires you to have a business license? Some city hall staffer migh...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of giancarlo barone
Do I need to register my online uk business with any authority
I have just started my online business with Yola. Does anyone know whethger you are legally required to registar as a business.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered