Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 26
Photo of Gop
Online Store with POS
Can Online Store owners utilise the new Ecwid Sell On the Go with Online Store and PayPal?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Monique
Introducing Yola Pro
We have just released our first version of Yola Pro. Yola Pro allows users of free Yola accounts to upgrade to a premium package for $49...
  • 1 me too
  • 79 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Callum
Yola White label?
Hello, I was just wondering whether there is a kind of Yola White label service, you know like GetClicky has, where you can add your ow...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David Dion
White Label Version - Private Brand version - Co-Brand Version
I really wish Yola would come out with a white-label version of their product. I have two uses for a product like this. I would be able...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gop
Marketing by Yola support staff.
Yola seems to get confused over the areas of marketing and support. If the VP is wearing two hats then they must be very clear in the sep...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Gop
Where does Yola stand with the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA)?
The US House Judiciary Committee has adjourned on this issue without voting until 2012 but the public sentiment is really heating up in t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sajid-M
Great Horizontal Line widget!
This new widget, the horizontal line helps a lot! It deserves praise and will help everyone, instead of using a text widget to type a l...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of brandon.boston
do i get two adword trials if i have two accounts? I have one account that i just renewed for a second year...and have since purchased another website domain; do I recieve any other credits for adwords now?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dom
Yola's Newest Partner...Wpromote's QuickList!
Hello Yola Users! My name is Dom; I am a new Yola user as well as an account manager with Wpromote’s QuickList service, Yola’s newest ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Tena
Teen Talk, but the Teens aren't talking!! Help!
I just created a site for teens to come and have fun have talks.. its called www.letstalkteens.synthasite.com.. How can I get more people...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tyler
Check out this amazing website at http://BlackLightband.yolasite.com/
Check out this website for a band me and my buddies came up with at http://BlackLightband.yolasite.com/
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mada Seghete
Announcing the Yola Style Designers Community
Hello creative Yola fans, We are happy to announce the Yola Style Designers Community. The goal of the community is to create a mecha...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of nick
Isn't Yahoo credits already free without Yola Pro?
Isn;t yahoo credits free regardless? it shouldn't be a Pro incentive if it is. I mean I easily navigated to same page as was given in ...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mada Seghete
4-day Sale on Yola Premium Styles
Hi everyone, This weekend only, we are celebrating you, our dedicated users, by offering a limited time promotion on Premium Styles. ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Dave
Professional Site Design using the Yola Platform now available from Logoworks by HP
For those members of the Yola community who would prefer that a professional designer build their website, Yola is now partnered with Log...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of KK
Are there Yola designers for hire? Does downloading the site open up more design capacity?
Are there designers out there who are using Yola to create sites for others? Can you download the site, and then have a way to expland th...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of hpmagic
What features do I get with yola, if i upgrade?
When I purchase the domain from yola, do i get any new features added to my sitebuilder?
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Monique
Minor Change to Site Creation Steps
Hi Everyone Those of you who are used to the process of creating a new site with Yola might notice a minor change next time yo...
  • 6 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Connor McCarra
Google Ads in Blog Search
I was just wondering does Yola get the money off the google ads on the blog search?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of strongtruths
Love SynthaSite!!
Wow, I can't believe this exists! I have been trying to find something that was free yet worthy of my time and future money (when i get i...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Praise