Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 163
Photo of Jack
Custom panel size
How can I change a size of custom panel? Say I want one 200 x 100 pixels. What shall I do?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Polly
I changed my favicon image, why isn't the new one showing?
I changed the favicon image for my website, deleting the old one and uploading a new one with the same name. I have published my website ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dreamerboy00
How do I get more viewers for my new website?
I have recently created a webste. It is NOT for business and money-making. It is for fun, and helpful tips and updates. I NEED MOR...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of rich5930
so the bottom line is yola is NOT FREE anymore correct??
so the bottom line is yola is NOT FREE anymore correct?? yolk states"These changes will be made automatically - you don't have to do an...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of admin
JAVA SCRIPT HELP NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!
Hi. i was originally a yola free customer until i bought hype for creating html and java scripts. i then upgraded to silver because i fou...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of anodi_usa
Ping Failed (Average Ping Time: 0ms) What can I do??
Hi, I just started a webpage with you guys and seem to be struggling a bit with the following: My webpage URL is www.jacarandabutch...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of chad
Change color of content area
Can anyone please tell me how I can change the color of the background of the content area. I don't want to change the actual website bac...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of diane
How to make older versions of Internet Explorer show rounded corners and shadow of the Custom Panel
Disclaimer: Create a test site and test this first! We are not responsible for any loss or damage to your site for adding incorrect code....
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Andi North, Mangopear Media
URGENT MESSAGE: NEW UK LAW REGARDING TRACKING COOKIES!
URGENT MESSAGE FOR ALL UK USERS! You will probably want to enquire about this article referring to the new UK Law on Tracking Cookies....
  • 2 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Good Guys
Different colored text for single heading
I want to edit the heading on my page to have different colored text. I can edit the heading so that all the text is one colour, but cann...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Laili
Centering enlarged image on mouse hover
I added a picture gallery (custom coding) to my school website http://www.smkpuchongutama1.com/akade... but the pictures on the right...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jamato300489
Navigation & Sub-Nav Fonts, needs a magic touch! :)
I have been trying to change the font styles in my navgiation pane for quite some time and really need help. I can use standard fonts, bu...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of BritSAL
Published site not showing
I have just created a new site at http://britsalsart.yolasite.com Somehow when I click to view the published site, I see nothing at all...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Angie M
if i upgrad to silver,,,,,will i have access to a script font and will there be more font colors
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of aj-hypnotherapy
Site not showing in 2 browsers
Hi, I have designed and published my site. http://hypnotherapyliverpool.yolasite... I could view it in 2 browsers for a few week...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Merged
Photo of Karin Bal
redeem my own domain after paying for yola silver
I paid for yola silver which includes an domain... but I'm searching how I can change my subdomain thoelenvarkenshandel.yolasite.com in...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of mkconsultant
Website's display differ in IE, Chrome and FF
My website displays differently in Internet Explorer, Chrome and FireFox. When I built the site I was using Chrome but when I check my s...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of CassieC
Changes are not publishing
It let me make changes and I published them. my changes are there when I go to edit my page and it says they are published but when some...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of igloo.images
password protected picture gallery?
can i password protect a picture gallery so only specific people i give the password to can view it?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dora Taylor
help
can any one tell me how to add color to the back of my margins behind the picture??
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered