Conversations

Conversations 101 - 120 of 163
Photo of Debra Bekker
Banner size too wide
The banner template that I am using is too wide. How can I make it smaller? It's not the picture I'm using, but the banner sizing itself.
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David
Corrupt Code
I have some corrupt coding on this page http://www.leathersolutions.org/the-g... which is causing problems at the bottom of the page, I'v...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Hils Davis-Ballard
Heading help
Help! I'm sure I read that the heading is where I need to put key words so my site can be found on line? Is this right? Can't find the in...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of asctech
How do I enter degrees and minutes notation in the location of my office? At present I am using deg and min but it looks unprofessional.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David
Windows Live Problems
Hi A friend purchased a yola silver package and I'm trying to set up an email account with windows live for him following your tutorial...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David
Help with tooltip
I've placed two images with tool tips on this test page http://www.leathersolutions.org/test.php I'm using this code for the tips ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nathan
Wow! New looks!
I just logged into Yola and I see the brand new look. Wow! Good job guys, it looks great! Will the drop downs change too? They don't r...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of David
Help with some javascript
I've found a cool paypal mini cart for those of us who haven't got a paypal premium account, instead of being directed away to another pa...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kirsty
Help!!!!!!
Hello! I've just started to create my website, but I'm having problems with my photographs. How do I add a photograph and have the title ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Larry
Help with anylisis please
When I run the analysis I get the message below. What does this mean and what do I need to do to get a higher rating? eta tags analys...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered