Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 71
Photo of Lara
Drop down menu
How can I add drop down menus or sub pages to my link bar or menu bar for my site, for instance i am a training centre offering three mai...
  • 4 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of andy
Google apps verification failed!
I have uploaded the verification .html file to my website in every way I can conceive of inside of Yola, and still cannot verify my websi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of LeonardoC
Problem with the Yola traffic analytics?
is there a problem with Yola Traffic analytics...?? After the DoS attack, it seems that I'm having a poor web traffic but if i check the ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Andi North, Mangopear Media
URGENT MESSAGE: NEW UK LAW REGARDING TRACKING COOKIES!
URGENT MESSAGE FOR ALL UK USERS! You will probably want to enquire about this article referring to the new UK Law on Tracking Cookies....
  • 2 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of sales
FOLDERS DO NOT OPEN IN FILE MANAGER
the folders I create in the file manager will not open !!! I really could do with this option because I have various product images whic...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of KanThaiDecor
Why doesn't Internet Explorer display the Custom Panel Widget properly?
Above is what I see on FF latest version Below is IE9 latest version Not only are corners missing but colors show as flat ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Matthew Vaughn
Moviing my Domain from Yola to other hosting.
I need to transfer my domain away from Yola but my domain is not locked. I asked tech support and they said to lock it and then unlock i...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Brandon
Website Not Available
Hey there, I've been having a few buggy things happen with my account these past few days. A member of the Yola team helped me with on...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Sother Kat
My website is very very slow and at times not even available...
Any ideas...? It's been almost two days now.
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of penny
Cannot access website
i cannot access www.oakislandartguild.org via my internet browser (Internet Explorer). i can edit the website via Yola. Please help.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Monique
Newly purchased domains not set up
Hi All As you may have noticed we are currently receiving a high volume of complaints about newly purchased domains taking a long time...
  • 1 me too
  • 25 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Bill Ross
Text Centralize and site traffic
I'm unable to centralize text in Preview or Publish mode. I can only do it in My Yola mode but it doesn't transfer over. Why does site tr...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Melvin Wright
Why hasn't Yola shared the traffic problem with us?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Helyn Trickey Bradley
Trouble with graphics/jpgs
Hi there, I'm having trouble getting a jpg to show up across both PC and Mac platforms. It looks like the problem may be browser relat...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gee
Some pictures load fine while others don't
Hi there I have having major problems with my site, I just started it and created a few pages with images on. The trouble is I upl...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Sanja
Yola is experiencing some technical difficulties
You may be experiencing some publishing issues and slowness in your Sitebuilder. We have our engineers trying to debug this as quickly as...
  • 1 me too
  • 36 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Azhan Idris
Yola server is getting slower and slower. I am not satisfied with this kind of problem...
I am not satisfied with yola server. it was too slow recently. Waiting long time between pages. Wasting my time while editing. It has hap...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Seb Petrescu
How do we edit the top margin in the Heading text?
Right now, the heading sits too low on the page. What is the code required to move it up? Also, is there a "cheat sheet" on your websi...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of debbym
Twitter has replaced the status blog
FYI this is a quote from a response to a comment I made about QA and customer support issues. "lisaretief (VP Engineering) 16 hours ag...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Gop
Quality Guarantee
Wondering if Yola can explain their QA program for development? Generally a QA program is set in place to guaratee a high likelihood o...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved