Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 21
Photo of Derrick
Yola (A.K.A Synthasite) Folders
My website has many pages already and will only get more. It is used to answer questions. The URL is http://thecheatsheet.synthasite.com....
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Derrick
Rate My Website
With one hundred being the best site and zero being the worst, how do you rate my site? www.TheAuthorsCorner.synthasite.com (note that it...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of njoynlife
Paid Access site?
I am working on my second site through synthasite. I cant thank you all enough for all the help and support you have given to me for my ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Derrick
How Can I Rearange My Pages?
How do I rearange the order of the pages on my site, if I can? My site is www.TheAuthorsCorner.synthasite.com. The pages are in this orde...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Derrick
What is wwww.synthasite.com? Note the 4 W's
Okay, to start with, this isn't my site and I don't know whose it is. I was goping to Synthasite, and I was typing www, when I accedental...
  • Derrick, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Derrick
Synthasite Advertisements
When I signed up for synthasite, the site said that there would be no ads. that was a year ago, but now there is an ad. on the site. It's...
  • Derrick, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Derrick
A Shortened Name For Synthasite
Is it possible for Synthasite to have a shortened name in its user's web adress (i.e. www.website.synthasite.com would/could become www.w...
  • Derrick, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Derrick
Can Synthasite provide an email adress
Can synthasite give users an email adress for their site (i.e.: person@website.synthasite.com)
  • Derrick, 11 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Derrick
Discuss your site
If You look at, and post a coment about my site, I'll do the same for you. Here's mine: www.leagueofmagicians.synthasite.com
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Derrick
Buying Synthasite
If a website buys Synthasite from the "synthasite creators" (like how Google bought YouTube), will all the www.{insertwebpagehere}.syntha...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Derrick
synthasite hosting it's self.
Is it possible for synthasite to use it's self to host and build it's self? If so, does it?
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk