Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 914
Photo of Kate Veaney
Changing type font for forms and addresses on my website.. help
I am setting up my website and have a problem I can't seem to resolve. I have set up an online form for customers to complete and retu...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of diane
Using Custom Fonts on Your Yola Website -- A Yola Silver Tutorial
Would you like to use a different font than the usual web-safe fonts like Arial, Verdana or Times Roman? You can, by embedding a custom f...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of removalmaninhull
Adding my site to bing/yahoo etc.
Hi Yola, first can i say a big thank you to all the team for making building, publishing, updating and advertising my site so simple. I a...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of John Bogerts
Vertical feedback button
from where can i get a vertical feedback button or vertical feedback button image for my website?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of newenglanddeb
how can I add my own video (not from You Tube, Google, etc.) Possible or not?
how can I add my own video (not from You Tube, etc.)? Is this possible
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of plumpedlipssmokeyeyes
My widget doesw not fit inside box
hello I have create a google widget search box and cannot get this to fit inside the widget box provided, would you be able to advise ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John McCarthy
Site loading slowly. Find the cause with this free tool!
Firstly Happy New Year to all the Yola Staff and customers. Does your site take a long time to load? If so it can be a painstaking p...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Emmy
Submenus have been released!
Hello everyone! We are happy to announce that the long-awaited submenu feature has been added to all Yola Premium Styles! Using sub...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of SynthaSite FAQ
I am finished editing my site (for now) and I would like to publish it on the web. How do I do that?
  • 15 me toos
  • 31 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Jeremy Paton
Image Annotation
Hi all. I have quite a couple of galleries in my site and also am planing on posting a few blog posts with many images attached: Site,...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Amy Wyrick
Unable to access Yola.com - Affects Comcast Users
It appears that yola.com is down as I've been trying for 10 minutes with the "failed to open page" message on my safari. All other pages...
  • 6 me toos
  • 32 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Rhea Lee Ross
Error message "There were too many redirects" when trying to load my online store.
I recently updated Java & now when I'm trying to get into my online store, I get the error message "There were too many redirects". I cle...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of kluno3
Can someone tell me the procedure for resetting passwords?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes
Create a cross browser favicon (logo in the browser tab and address bar) in 8 simple steps... A Honey Bear Playhomes Tip...
While the site builder does have a favicon (logo in the browser) generator built into the side bar it does not create a cross browser fav...
  • 7 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Nathan
Do you hate those orange borders on forms in Google Chrome?
Hi everyone! Don't you hate those orange borders that Google Chrome adds in when you give a text box focus? Well I found out a way to tak...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of sylem1
How do I download the site to my computer?
I bought my domain name from godaddy's. I then transferred my domain name to a different host. Now I want to download the site from yola ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of beachtravelsMaster
About editing the Site Tracking Code as featured recently: Header Code?
Thank you Yola for the release of editing CSS, etc, however I need to ask the following: Is the "Header Code" in the "Site Tracking Co...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Michelle Adams
How to do domain forwarding/masking?
I would like to point my domain name from Yola to another domain name that is not hosted by Yola. I would like the address bar to keep t...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Monique
Introducing Yola Pro
We have just released our first version of Yola Pro. Yola Pro allows users of free Yola accounts to upgrade to a premium package for $49...
  • 1 me too
  • 79 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of moysikh.com
Form Post Failed
Hello yola, I have created form widgets in my websites. I have test them, filling them. Many of my visitors use them with no problems. B...
  • 6 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved