Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 21
Photo of Monique
Yola logins disabled for Maintenance
Hi All I am sorry to inform you that we have just become aware of a bug that requires urgent attention. We are disabling logins so ...
  • 1 me too
  • 165 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of J.K.
place things freely
on yola site builder, is it not possible to move things around freely? i have used other site builders aswell, in which i found one that ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Nikolay
Sharing files between sites we are working on
Please allow us to share files we upload between websites we create - and not limit them to the site where they were uploaded. Also it wo...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Kershnee
Problems Editing Text? Try This Slick HTML Generator!
We have an exciting new tutorial - HTML101 In this tutorial, we have two editors. The first one is called "Yola HTML Helper". This edit...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of diane
3 column layout background color?
Why do the columns in the 3 over 1 layout have a gray background? Anyway to change this?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Karina
What do you think about the Look & Feel of my site?
Hi everybody!!! I'm working hard on my latin recipes website. I'm adding content almost every day. But I would like to have some opini...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Francine
Moving my site over from geocities
Is there an easy way to move my entire website over from geocities? Do I have to do it page by page, image by image etc? I tried copyin...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Hanjo
free proxy error at night
Good Day, I've published my website last week friday, it's only available at night and during the day I get the following error: Error r...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of John McCarthy
does it look to cluttered?
okay tommorow im doing a release on my site but didnt know if the updated menu looked at bit to cluttered! please can i have your opini...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Cindy
Scientology ad an unwelcomed intruder on my church website! Please help!!!!
I have purchased a website for my church. It is running fine other than the Scientology ad that pops up on it! My Pastor was very upset...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of jcsjourney
Multiple Users For One Site
Can i have my site where other certain people can add stuff to my web site? i have the standard free site
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Charlene
Yola Website Makeover Challenge
All of us have seen them. Bad websites for great small businesses. It might even be your website. Here's where you jump in. Stop ...
  • 1 me too
  • 34 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Laura
Will you please vote on my Poll?
Will you please vote on my poll I made a promise that I have to get over 10 votes to be able to change my poll(s) Thanks! my site is Laur...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of diane
Image problems!?
The image editor is acting weird. I keep trying to add two images. One is added to the file manager but I keep uploading the other one bu...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of diane
Makeover Challenge Question?
I plan on making a design for this. May we contact the owner of acecedarpark in order to ask questions? The rules do not say we can't but...
  • diane, 9 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Donald
Can everyone check out my banner ad for my website I have created?
http://sitebuilder.yola.com/sites/D7d...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of A
Image formatting
how come some of the pictures i put in a text box format to size but others don't?
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of diane
Opinions on my website?
any opinions on my site are welcome: http://www.wolfmediaplus.yolasite.com I haven't revamped the inner pages yet but I'm especially lo...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Rating system
Hi I am wondering if yola allows me to use a rating system on my site or if it could point me in the right direction. I would like ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of mchl
Google Webmaster field not showing
I need help getting my site verified with google. I,ve tried everything with google webmaster tools and yola,s info nothing works. Ca...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question