Conversations

Photo of donnie
link text has underline and color change
I looked but couldn't find the answer I was looking for. Here goes.....In text the box..click here to edit text. then I type a "word" and...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of donnie
my website link to a certain page has no picture
When I post my website link to a certain page on facebook, there is no picture or caption posted with the link. All other pages work fine...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of donnie
GOT TI! I GOT IT!
Hey GOP, i GOT IT! i GOT IT! I think i did it bro!
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of donnie
premium styles?
Being a silver user for a month, if I pick a premium style and then I am not able to go silver again next month, will I be put back to th...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of donnie
post and reply problems
Is there a way that I could be able to have people post text on a page and then see there post on that same page. Such as, A prayer requ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of donnie
Best support ever!
Once again you guys came to my rescue. I am so thankful. You guys are the best ever! This is why I tell everyone about you guys. Keep up ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of donnie
help with verifing
my new web site is verified in google webmaster dash board, but it is showing not verified in the google advertiser. can someone help me ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of diane
review my site please
Hi, my first yola site is ready for viewing. Please take a look and tell me what you think! Thanks. http://www.wolfwebdesignplus.yolasite...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of donnie
indexing
can my website still be indexed and crawled even though it is password protected?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of donnie
how to change the url.
how to change the uri that my web site was first posted to?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of donnie
need opinion.
i would like to invite everyone to check out http://furniture101.synthasite.com and get your opinions on how i'm doing so far. i have use...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of donnie
how to
i need to move some things from one page to another page. how to do that? some of my items are done thru html, once i go to html i see nu...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of donnie
email
hey lee, i was wondering if my web site came with an email account? or can i only use a link for people to email or contact me at. jus...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of donnie
need help linking
how can i find my advertising link so that i can send it to a friend and they can advertise for me?
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of donnie
help with my site?
is there someone i could trust to look over my site and help me make it better?
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of donnie
help with linking
can someone remind me how to link to someone elses web site i seem to have forgot. thanks
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered