Conversations

Photo of Ron
Transfering website to another SynthaSite account
Can I create a website on my SynthaSite account and then transfer it to another SynthaSite account?
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of mike
Can you link to a specific location on a page?
Is it possible yet to have something like an idex at the top of the page that would link to a specific location on my page? Or even link...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of nick
How do i do this?
how to do this? http://www.votxo.com/faq.php?lang=eng... go to this link and click the FAQ question. i want that. Thanks Yola I k...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of lambofgod
I need some help "moving" iframes
Hello everybody, I am trying to work with iframes and they are giving me some trouble. I would like like my iframe to go to one specif...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ellie
3rd Sub Section
Hi there, Does anybody know the code for adding another subsection within a subsection? I'm planning to use it with the CSS Horizontal...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ruhan
How can I make an YouTube widget like this?
I want to experiment with YouTube on my new site. This is what I`m looking for: http://www.dpk.co.za/bands/ Can someone tell me how ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Charlene
Voting is open for the Yola Makeover Challenge
Designs are in and voting has open. Thank you for all your submissions! Voting will be open until September 7th, so place your vote now! ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of BObo
Help me!!
??!!!???!!! I accedentaly didn't name my site nad now all it says on the bottom 'untilted site seven'. I tried to change it but it wouldn...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ellie
Site Review
Recently, I have made a site that is made just for me (personal site) and others who care to see it. I would like to get a review on the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ellie
Histats.com
Histats.com, a free counter complete with free web stats, stat counters, hit counters, free web trackers, and more! Histats is completely...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of rolando caballero
help with hit counter
I hope this isnt a dumb question but I dont understand how to open the filie to my web page to place code on it for my hit counter can yo...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered