Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 3914
Photo of Randy
Secure Web site
After my web site is set up what type of security measures are included if any? I don't want any hackers breaking into it. I've heard of ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of jenfaganwilson
How do you call yola for customer support?! Very complicated question that I need to speak with someone and the contact form does not work either....
Very frustrated...can't submit on the contact form...says error submitting five times now! Also when I call the 415 phone number it auto...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Monique
Problems loading Yola.com
We are aware of the problems with loading the Yola website at this time. Our engineers are working on the problem and we hope to be back...
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of FELICIA
I CAN'T RECEIVE EMAILS TO MY BUSINESS GMAIL EMAIL!!! HELP PLEASE...ASAP
I have my business website through yola site in which I received a gmail business domain name. Today I can not receive emails, I can jus...
  • 6 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jim Trott
Custom 404 pages
Evening all, Just a quick question as to if you can create your own 404 page. I've just noticed a technical hitch on my part where the...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Ali Nabaa
why can't I upload .PHP files onto Yola?
I cant upload .php files onto yola.....it gives an error as seen in the picture.....i really need help
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Adrian
Can't verify wth Google Webmaster Tools
Please can somebody help me? From Google webmaster tools I select the "meta tag verification option". I get this code. I only cop...
  • 4 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of andy muller
Google Adsense account suspended!
Hi Guys! Nice new name! Good luck and all the best!!! Now, i have problem here! My adsense account has been suspended because ...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of ladynellie.jb
why does my skype show as offline even when i am on line?
I have added the Skype me button yet it still shows as offline even after refreshing the page. I am building a business site and will ne...
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Lawrence
What is the best banner making tool?
Hi, Does anyone have a good banner maker program/online tool that they would personally recommend, preferably one with flash (...
  • 2 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of bob
How get free content for your website ?
Does anyone know how to get free content for your website . I'm no writer and find it hard to write about things in general . Anyone with...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of John McCarthy
Yola on the iPad
Hi, I am purchasing an iPad later this year and I was wondering is the Yola site builder ever going to be compatible? Thanks John Mc
  • 9 me toos
  • 36 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kent T Carter
Cut&Paste de la Widget
Needs to be a way to copy a widget and its contents, to them paste as new. Then one can edit the new info and the widgets will be exactly...
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of bob
Does Yola allow java script content ?
I want to add free content from another website called Pluck on Demand . The only requirement is that my site be able to accept java scri...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Info
Deleted account, need to access DNS records
as title suggests. ive deleted the account as not alot of freedom to make pick and choose what i like. my domain name is www.thegadge...
  • 3 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of TLCBounce
Customer Service Number
What Is Your Customer Service Phone Number So I Can Speak To Someone In Refrence To My Account?
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of The Rev
Full HTML control of my yolasite?
Am I not allowed to fully manipulate the HTML of my yolasites? Is there a premium service or something similar that will allow me to do t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Savannah
Is it possible to transfer items from one page to another
I need to take some online store items off of one page and put them on another, can i do it without having to enter all the information f...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Andrew2
Customise password protected page
Hey. Is there a way to customise the password protected page eg add your website logo?
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Fernando Valdés
Facebook thumbnail and description.
How can I add a picture and description that will appear when I share my page on facebook? My domain is www.musicology.ca Thanks!
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved