Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 24
Photo of catinthefreezer
"Read More" in HTML widget?
How can I create a block of text with an option to "Read More" by using the HTML widget in the sitebuilder, and not have to alter the CSS...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JC
Duplication of sites to save time for design of another site
Hi -me again. Please...Is it possible to be able to duplicate a complete site and save it as something else? This would be great if w...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Jewel Jones
Is there a way to keep SEO page titles, but make them "invisible"?
Hi, I just designed a custom header/banner that runs across the top of all my pages. I designed a logo into this header art. So now, I do...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Luke Sartain
Dudamobile and Yola
I need to setup a redirect to a dudamobile website - yet need to access html head on index.html Any way around this as currently strug...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sarah Eccles
Site down
Lots of potential customers have complained that my site is down www.flumpybuttons.co.uk. I have gone into it and noticed that it isn't ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Richard Voyce
Is the Online Store SEO-friendly?
Its frustrating that those of us who are trying to run an online store in Yola are not seeing their store content indexed by search engin...
  • 4 me toos
  • 36 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Mike Murphy
Ongoing Yola Mail issues and difficulty logging in to Sitebuilder with IE
YOLA is horrible lately. The new email system is terrible, slow, and worthless. And now I cannot even log into make changes to my websi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Shawnna Rennae Porter
Edit shop search result page layout
How do I edit my shop's product page in search mode to be grid view and a set number of products? Currently my main products page de...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dustin Matthews
Do you have any servers down? We can access our site www.blnworks.com or mail.
Can't access anything with blnworks.com
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of John
What does optimise do?
When adding an image to my site there is an option to optimise the image. What does this option do and should I use it?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Will
404 errors on webmaster tools have suddenly come back
Last year, I found out there was an issue with Yola's blog pages and I had to delete thousands of pages, which left behind thousands of 4...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Christine Langley
Website is DOWN!
My domain name renewed on Saturday and was charged to my credit card. As of this morning my website is down and my gmail accounts using ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Karen
Issue with Support - I have GOLD Account - Showing I have Free one.
I have a Gold account and pay for Premium Service and now for the last week I have sent emails to support and am told I have a FREE accou...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Elizabeth K. Meyer
EMMY in Customer Support
EMMY! Best service provided on customer support! THANK YOU!!! I still have an unresolved problem with yola and facebook(tending to think ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Debra Robinson, Shanklin
Billing dispute
Yola stole money out of my sons account to renew his subscription without telling him. Once they had stolen the money they then closed d...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Duyên Võ
Can't Publish the Editing
Hello, I can't publish editing for my yolasite (free one). It's ok when I edit the content, add panel and save them, but when I wanna ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Philip Taylor
Preview is not displaying correctly
My website displays correctly when accessed via a search-engine (Chrome or IE10) but when I preview it, the stylesheet does not seem to o...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of RealProvision
Why asked to pay for primary domain before Silver renewal date?
I have a Silver account. I have coded html affiliate links on the site I want to publish to FaceBook. Will my security be vulnerable? I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of JJM02351
Can a website be transferred to a different user account?
Can a website be transferred to a different user account? As my term in a volunteer organization end, I will need to pass the webmaster ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered