Conversations

Conversations 21 - 40 of 43
Photo of ethan0904
Have a look at my improvements !
Have a look at my improvements ! well what i think are improvements lol could you tell me what you think good or bad please www.we...
  • ethan0904, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of ethan0904
How do i do this ?
Permanent Redirect Not Found Search engines may think www.webwander.co.uk and webwander.co.uk are two different sites.You should set u...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Monique
There are no dumb answers!
We all know that there is no such thing as a dumb question, right? If you have a question about anything, no matter how trivial, chances...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk
Photo of ethan0904
Well worth a read
Have a look at the link below all about website promtion and SEO will help a novice like me and the experts out there. http://www.websi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of low
inportant information
if i build my website on here can i download my own videos and links and also can i make money off my web site
  • low, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Derrick
Discuss your site
If You look at, and post a coment about my site, I'll do the same for you. Here's mine: www.leagueofmagicians.synthasite.com
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of ethan0904
HELP me please
Hi iam trying to include a menu that i have created by using allwebmenus but i am having trouble saving the compling the menu in all web...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of floss
visitor question or message page
how do i add a message board or notebook on my site so vistors can leave questions or comments
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Neferas
Own Template & File Folder
Dear all friends, I am a newbie here in SynthaSite. Nice to know you all. Because it is the first time for me to be here, I have kn...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of bigsyn1980
check out my site please
hey i need some people to check out my site please tell me what you think http://voiceurself.synthasite.com/ and thank you
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk