Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 28
Photo of ethan0904
New and improved webwander. I hope !
I have made what i hope are improvements to my site www.webwander.co.uk. I have made more options in the menu down the left hand side w...
  • ethan0904, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of ethan0904
Help i am going mad !!
I am having a nightmare please help I am trying to upload a menu i have produced on visual menu maker i have know idea about how to g...

• 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of ethan0904
Have a look at my improvements !
Have a look at my improvements ! well what i think are improvements lol could you tell me what you think good or bad please www.we...

• 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of ethan0904
How do i do this ?
Permanent Redirect Not Found Search engines may think www.webwander.co.uk and webwander.co.uk are two different sites.You should set u...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of ethan0904
Well worth a read
Have a look at the link below all about website promtion and SEO will help a novice like me and the experts out there. http://www.websi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of low
inportant information
if i build my website on here can i download my own videos and links and also can i make money off my web site
  • low, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Derrick
Discuss your site
If You look at, and post a coment about my site, I'll do the same for you. Here's mine: www.leagueofmagicians.synthasite.com
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of ethan0904
HELP me please
Hi iam trying to include a menu that i have created by using allwebmenus but i am having trouble saving the compling the menu in all web...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered