Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 240
Photo of Kuscka
Cancel my subscription Please!
My site had been off for a while now.  Why I dont know!! You've been taking money out of my account every month for this.  You took your ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of David R. Celebrezze
How do I secure a free domain name?
I recently joined at the Bronze level and went to secure the free domain name. I followed the instructions, but then says I have to pay a...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of offoegbulem.v
Hello Yola
Hello please i need help can't access my account and when I try to reset my password it does not recognize my email what should I do? her...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Midnight Autumn
Tumblr blog not showing up after adding widget
Just added the tumblr widget and created a tumblr account a little bit ago. I filled out all the basics on the tumbler website for my pro...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Los Beast
Edit The Site Footer
How do I edit the site footer?
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Francesco Patane'
Yolasitebuilder session expires after 30 seconds
Hi. I am having big problems with my Yolasitebuilder. As soon as I enter it and I start working on one of my sites, I get the message: ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Rajiv
Sir if i refer the friend and he buy gold unlimited plan for 1 year then how much i can earn.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jaco Oberholzer
Jaco
Hi I have created a website and after clicking on the publish site, it's still not visible on google or bing.  what can be wrong if someo...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Fernando Valdés
Facebook thumbnail and description.
How can I add a picture and description that will appear when I share my page on facebook? My domain is www.musicology.ca Thanks!
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of clouda9
Let's shout out and share our Yola websites!
I am having a great time working on my site...when you visit, please bookmark to come back to see the progress and give your feedback. He...
  • 2 me toos
  • 842 replies
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk
Photo of JJM02351
Can a website be transferred to a different user account?
Can a website be transferred to a different user account? As my term in a volunteer organization end, I will need to pass the webmaster ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Exaggerator
Is Yola down?
I'm having problems trying to access Yola.com, not to mention being unable to sign in using the combi Mozilla Firefox 5.0 in WindowsXP Pr...
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Francois
SEO for Yola websites - A quick "How To" guide.
So, you're concerned because your Yola website doesn't feature as prominently in the search engines as you'd wish. Let's see if we can c...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Francois
Published sites unavailable from some locations
Good day As many of you have reported, published sites are unavailable from certain locations. This was caused when an upstream provid...
  • 1 me too
  • 21 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of ann
How to Change My Domain on Yola?
Hi, I need help on how to change my domain name on yola. I searched other questions, but can't find the yellow arrow thingy. Please help!
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of tsunders
Stock images
I've been trying to get a stock image for almost a day now. Why am I unable to do this as I've got lots of credits. It won't come up from...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of David Gambier
Domain Transfer-Out Request
I would like to transfer out my domain, The receiving domain holding company has asked I request the following: "Contact your existing...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gustav Skurdal
Why am I unable to get indexed?
I started my site and attempted to get indexed through google and bing and the domain site name http://www.individualseekingdonations... ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ludvig de Verdier
Google Adsense for free Yola subdomain
I'm I allowed to use google adsense in the free subdomain? If yes will yola get a cut?
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark
How can I remove banner?
It says I can change banner but I want to delete it. I know its possible because I know someone with the same template and its deleted.
  • 3 me toos
  • 69 replies
  • Question
  • Answered