Conversations

Conversations 101 - 120 of 240
Photo of Kingdombound
Domains
I have two domains I purchased through yola, and I have assigned one as the primary domain. How do I redirect the other domain to my prim...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Patrick
Unpublishing
Hello I ned to bring my site down for now, how do I unpublish it? cant find how with the new layout Thanks
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of debbym
More specific hyperlinks
I know how to use hyperlinks I believe. But what I want to do is to link some text on one page to some text on another page, not just a...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of slukos
Domain
Can you explain what is a domain and what is a sub domain? If i make a subdomain, can others log into my domain by typing in the sub do...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of slukos
email
Do I have provision for email available in this domain? If yes how to set up it? If no, how to get that facility?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lindon Barr
HELP
If i pay for a domain name for example .com will the yola logo be removed from my page?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of study ukr
I cant pay for my site
i cant pay for my site. its frustrating. i already finished and i can't upgrade to yola silver. i am from nigeria. are our visa cards acc...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of cliff
design question
I have my site published yet i am not 100% happy with the choice of templates, what i want to know is can i redesign it using my own codi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered