Conversations

Photo of Gaby
Yola Picture gallery - picture size issue
When using the yola picture gallery, is it possible to get a larger picture in the "slide show"? The one now is still quite small. The...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Biasetts
can you post youtube videos?
i am trying to post a youtube video on my blog, but when i paste the code to embed it, the video does not show up. it is still in code form
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gaby
Right hand page margin disappeared wayyyyyy to the right
Hi On my homepage the right hand margin has moved wayyyyyyyyy out to the right. the banner is still the correct size. You have to sc...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Niddy
Is it possible to publish RSS feeds of my website content?
Is it possible to publish RSS feeds of my own content? I have 2 pages on my websites: glossary and schedules page that it would be nice f...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of SynthaSite FAQ
Adding your own logo instead of a page heading with SynthaSite
I just want a logo at the top of my page instead of a page heading. Is this possible?
  • 10 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of jchen
I always press remember me, but it doesn't remember me
You know how you can remember me? Like if you press it, you don't have to type in your email and password again...well I always do that, ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jane
My domain name
Have have purchased a domain name through Go Daddy 3 days ago and I still can't get to my site through the name. Whats Up?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of LISA
How do I change a page name without losing its content
I want to change the name of one of the pages ive created, how can i do this and still keep its contents, thank you
  • LISA, 10 years ago

• 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Gaby
Publishing synthasite web site site on an existing domain name
Hi I have just published my synthasite web site on an existing domain name (purchased with godaddy some time ago). A am a real novice a...
  • Gaby, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Gaby
"Help" and "Close" buttons dissapeared and new uploads not saving
Hi It's me again. I have another problem. Sorry to worry you again :-(. The "help" and "close" button on the top right hand side see...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gaby
missing pages
Hi I am a real novice at this and am using the very basic options. If you respond, pls. keep that in mind :-). I have 1 web site with...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved