Conversations

Photo of Comfort
HTML help
All the HTML codes I've tried have worked. However, they dont work with my existing texts/widgets etc. For example, I used the code to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 31 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of apaulino
deleted my window title
i've deleted my window title (had to leave a blank space...) 'cos i had a banner instead. will it be a problem for google to i...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Grace
Thumbnail Link
Does anybody know how to make a pic thumbnail that links to a window on the same page instead of going to another page? I know you can do...
  • 1 me too
  • 21 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Grace
Border Size
Does anybody know of a border code that automatically fits to the size of your table without having to manually adjust it to the size of ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Grace
Content Box - Background
Is there a way to change the background, without changing how the content boxes will look? Everytime I changed my background the content ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Grace
Page Description and Key Tags
Just a curiousity. If you are making a site, let's say for arguments sake, a fansite or sports site, do you add the same description and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Grace
A sub within a sub
Okay I know this is a crazy question. I think it's even silly if you ask me. But I was just wondering....can you make a subdomain within ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Grace
Menu Border
Does anybody know how to add a border to a menu in a text widget? Please answer. Thanks!
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donald
Title Help!
If you change the name of your site... can you also change the title at the top of your site on every page without having to do each page...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Grace
Rollover Caption
Does anybody know how to add a rollover caption to a picture? I'm talking about if you put your mouse on a pic, a rollover text will appe...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Grace
Picture tags
Does anyone know how to add a tag to a picture in a text widget box? I know that there is an option where you can add an image ...
  • Grace, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived