Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 137
Photo of batron
How do I put a link on my banner
I posted my banner on the website, as a jpg, what is safed on my desktop, how do I put a forwarding link to the banner, so people can go ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of clouda9
Let's shout out and share our Yola websites!
I am having a great time working on my site...when you visit, please bookmark to come back to see the progress and give your feedback. He...
  • 2 me toos
  • 842 replies
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk
Photo of Rjun
Promote your Yola website here
Need help getting traffic? Post your website here! I'll start! http://anamazingworld.synthasite.com/ is mine!
  • 5 me toos
  • 65 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of michael
disqus
i have disqus on my site. how do people post comments using it. it doesnt give the option to post a comment
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of hi_card
Lets Share Our Sites!
Hey everyone! if u r looking for creative websites then log into: www.hcard.synthasite.com www.scrapbook.synthasite.com please se...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Doug McItnosh
Changing background color in text content box
How do I change the color of a text background box from white to a different color?
  • 5 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Monique
Promote your published website!
Hi there SynthaSite users! So you've just published a website? Well done! Now tell people about it! Creating a site is hard work an...
  • 10 me toos
  • 56 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Grace
Is there a problem with Yola?
i can't open yola.com..is yola temporarily down now? Thanks.
  • 5 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Dreamerboy00
Post your websites here and share it with everyone else!
Please take your time to visit my new website... www.dreamerboy00.synthasite.com Don't hesitate, post your website here! Post it, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 47 replies
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk
Photo of Sanja
Exciting New Changes
To all our loyal Yola users! Happy New Year! To start off 2011 right, we’re pleased to announce some exciting changes to Yola’s overa...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Grace
Thank you Yola for all these wonderful chances!
Good day to all! First of all, I want to give thanks to Yola for such wonderful holiday opportunity last Christmas Webpage Designing c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Sanja
The Christmas Design Contest Winners!
First of all - A huge thank you to all who participated in this Christmas Design Contest. We have been blown away by the creativity you h...
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Sanja
Christmas Design Contest is now closed! Winner will be announced on Dec. 13th!
Christmas is coming and you can win one of the following prizes! * 1st place - Yola Silver (or free renewal) * 2nd and 3rd place ...
  • 1 me too
  • 74 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Laura Thomas
Nominate Yola for The Crunchies!
Thanks so much to everyone who has already nominated us for The Crunchies Awards. Nominations are still open so if you haven't done so y...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Boomer
Wanna show off your sites - click here ...
This isn't a discussion thread. Just give a brief description of your site and your URL. e.g. Site description: Recources site ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Grace
I need your help! Please support my Christmas Card entry!
Hello there, Hope this is ok with Yola staff to post my shout for help here in the forum. I joined a Christmas Card Making contest ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of s
How to align text boxes to create professional product page
I would like some help in aligning text boxes which contain images of my products. Currently the text boxes look fairly aligned in produc...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Grace
Personalized blog widget image, is it possible?
I am not so sure if I already asked this before. Is it possible to hide the title blog widgets (like Recent Posts, Blog Archive, Tags, et...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kershnee
Goodbye from Kershnee
It is with great sadness that I announce that I am leaving the Yola community support team. It is time for me to move on, and I have tak...
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Katie
Flashing words - not a banner
I would like to make a few words in a text box flash or do something to catch people's attention. Anyone have any suggestions?
  • 2 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered