Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 44
Photo of Grace
I like the New Homepage
Wow...I like the new look of the homepage. Two thumbs ups for this dear Yola people. Job well done....and thank you for including my webs...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Grace
Conflict Blog Post Title
Good day! I have something to ask about my blog post. Below are my screenshots showing that my blog post title is conflict with the re...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Grace
Disqus on changing domain name
i already posted message on Disqus forum here on GS and i even send them a mail but i think it takes time to have their answers. So, perh...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Grace
Paypal
I have a very little question about Paypal. Can i withdraw funds from Paypal to my local bank account if my Paypal Premier account is unv...
  • Grace, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Donald
help with url!?
I have a question about the way some other sites operate... some sites, if you click on one link, another link, then another... each link...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Grace
You've got to see this!
Again, my work is one of the Popular Freebies at http://www.digiscrapdepot.com/ It is my Hanging Clipped Polaroids (by...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of UK Duke
Dear Yola,
Hello Yola, I have a few points and some questions, 1. i think the border around an image link should be set to "0" as default. 2...
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bengo
Caps in page names
A minor question: It seems that page names are no longer stored with capital letters. Was this the result of an upgrade? Should pages wit...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived